Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I gave 3 stars Lowe's Home Improvement Warehousebecause their customer service is always hit or miss. One time they may be the most helpful people in the world and the next time you visit they might act like you're a nuisance. However, my kids' wooden playground set was bought here and it has been wonderful for the kids. They love it and it was shipped promptly and it is made very well!
Emely T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wonderful quality. Customer service is fantastic. Love that there is always someone available to help. Very organized in store. I would definitely recommend this store to others. And I will continue to go back.
Feather S.
Magnolia, TX
We purchase most if not all our home improvements from Lowes. An item that sticks out is the Wagner paint sprayer. We turned a friends two car garage into a two bedroom apartment. We bought this paint sprayer to paint. It was easy to use and worked wonderfully. We have sprayed about 30 gallons of paint and still works great. Highly recommend!Wagner FLEXiO 590 8 GPM Airless Paint Sprayer
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love lowes especially in the winter time I can always count on them to have the exact kind of salt I need when it snows and ice on my driveway they have the kind that has minerals in it that melt the ice within seconds and you can't find this salt anywhere else but lowes. I recommend lowes to everyone.
Korey J.
Shreveport, LA
I love, love, love, Lowes. It is starting to become my second home. I can find everything that I need for DIY projects (constrtion themed that is), little thigs to spice up my bathroom, like this wall cubicle, and just everything else you would need to do any home improvement jobs.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'll be honest. When I'm shopping here, it's mostly for plants. My boyfriend, however, shops here all the time for wood working and home improvement. He seems pretty satisfied and often will order online and have me pick up in store on my way home from work. I love this option because then I don't get lost in the store looking for it. I gave only 3 stars because their plants are way overpriced!
Maggie W.
Chugiak, AK
I love shopping at lowe's. Their personnel always are very knowledgeable about whatever project you come in with asking questions about, whether it installing new appliances, paint color recommendations, how to use the best pressure washer attachments and questions on how to build your deck. My one peeve is that I haven't ever seen a stand alone store since they all seem to be part of a mall which means more driving to a downtown location which is a little inconvenient from where I live but the people who work there make it worth it.
Alisa V.
Hopsack Paint  We were looking for a paint that didn't have yellow in it.  After searching many colors from Lowes I found the perfect color with no yellow. Our paint was perfect.  I would recommend everyone to shop at Lowes.  They are very helpful.   I shop at Lowes all the time.  For all my outdoor plants, soil, anything to do with gardening.  My husband shops there for everything else.
Anna S.
Bluffton, OH
I love lowes, it's a great store with great quality products. Sometimes you'll find yourself spending a bit more than you will at another store for what appears to be the same thing, but trust me. It's better. The wood or the plastic is thicker and stronger. You can get treated and untreated wood. The warranties are longer. I will never shop anywhere other than lowes for home improvement items.
Jeremy C.
Indianapolis
My wife and I resolutely love Lowes. The price, selection, and customer service are incomparable. Lowes has been our go to home improvement center for many years. Recently, we went to Lowes to look through their appliance section as we renovate our kitchen. We came across a convection oven we couldn't pass up. The deal was great and the customer service we received was top notch. Thank you Lowes!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse