Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
Lowe's can be a dangerous place for my budget, especially if I take the hubby along!  We are slowly remodeling areas of our home, so we spend a lot of time at Lowe's.  I love their large selection of flooring, lighting fixtures, etc. There's also a very nice garden section that stays stocked and priced just right during the spring and summer months.  I always purchase my flowers, mulch, etc from Lowes.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX
Still working with Lowe’s to get an installation for bathroom cabinet, countertop, and medicine cabinet installed. Not going well. They definitely don't have enough experienced staff to help with a project of this nature. Especially when this installment crossed between custom cabinets and plumbing. It a small job as well. I will definitely think twice before choosing Lowe’s for this type of project in the future
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is the place for all your home needs.  My husband and I love going here just to look around.  We cant ever go without finding  something we need or want.  I love all their flowers during the summer months too.  We have bought all of our appliances, home improvement stuff, tools and everything from Lowes.  Their employees are friendly and helpful and just a great place to shop.
Amanda G.
Glencoe, Al
We bought our refrigerator at lowes and it was delivered and installed with ease from the people there. We also recently bought some landscaping bricks, plants, and other gardening products and had a great experience. They had everything we needed in stock even when we needed more of what we had already bought. They have a wonderful selection of plants also. It is our go to place for home improvement for sure!
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
The quality of products at Lowe's is superb! While they items are typically more expensive than Home Depot, they will price match other stores (i.e Pike's, Home Depot), if you had the ad with you or can show them on the phone. An avid gardener, I enjoy searching their clearance section for plants ($5 and less) and can often find "open" bag items (i.e. manure, mulch, etc.) for much less! The sales people are friendly and knowledgable!
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We are regulars in our local Lowe’s. The only time we have ever had issues with them is when we tried to use my military discount and the cashier refused to believe i was the person with this discount. Other than that, we’ve never had an issue buying or returning products. We recently redid our flooring and bought everything from them. It was a breeze buying and then even easier returning the extra we had.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this store and this is a free review based on recent shopping experiences with a remodel project we are currently working on. The staff are always helpful and checking on us and willing to help if needed at any given time. We have had a lot of decisions to make and with there online website? In store assistance and ability to order products and deliver in store for pickup have been great. Highly recommend.
Michelle b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The products they have at lowes are awesome! Along with the warranty/ protection plans they have. Prices aren't to bad. We look for sales, before we purchase though.
The one in mcminville, Oregon.. We had to wait an hour before anyone came and helped us. We even paged the staff 5 times and so did other customers. Wasn't to cool that we had to wait so long. All we were getting was a oven and a hood vent.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning , GA
It’s really hit or miss. The one in my small hometown was amazing but the three in my current city all suck and the workers are so unhelpful. They don’t care for the plants there either. If you can find a good location, it’s so great because they can be very knowledgeable and helpful. I just hope they change something here soon because I DIY too much to not have a little help that actually helps once in a while
Amie B.
Sullivan, IN
I shop at Lowes at least once a week. My husband and I are in the process of remodeling our home, and Lowes is our go to store for every thing that we need. We pretty much redone the entire home and bought ALL of our supplies from Lowes. I am also really into woodworking and I will ONLY buy my lumber from Lowes. The prices cannot be beat and the quality of their materials is amazing! Thank you Lowes!!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse