Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Patty B.
Alma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Customer service kind of sucks in the store in my area you can never find anybody when you need them to help you so I suggest to use the online app and just order offline when it comes down to my Lowe's and my area
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has just about everything for home improvement and DIY projects that anyone would need...well, the big stuff for sure. Stores are always well organized by job, room, or project type: such as building, wood, fixtures, bathroom, kitchen, floor to ceiling, plumbing to painting! My husband and I were in Search of a specific color paint that no other store had but Lowes. Also if they don't have it- they can sometimes make it!
Genaro C.
Had to buy an oven light bulb. This is the only place I could fond it . They got great staff, walked in showed them the bulb I was looking for. He took me straight to the selection of bulbs. Then he asked me the brand of stove. He looked it up on his phone so that o would get the right replacement. This guy took the time to make sure I got the right bulb. Got home put the bulb in and it worked great. Thanks Lowe's.
todd s.
Lincoln, NE
I wish I could give Lowes a better review, but I can't. The store is well organized and I like the shopping experience better than Home Depot. Checking out is always a nightmare though. They'll have like one cashier and the self checkout is never open. So I stand in line behind a million people. One time I said screw it and left my stuff in an aisle and came back later. My stuff was still there and there was magically no line so I checked out quickly. Seriously, if you're going to have self check out things, you need to have them open! That's why they're there!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Over the years for business and home reasons we’ve used to Lowe’s overall they seem to be a pretty good store I think the customer service to be the little bit better on some of the issues are more with the actual manufacture and brands but I feel that’s part of what they sow so they need to be able to back that up with the washers and dryer’s especially I didn’t feel like they could have some better stuff in there
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
I come here to home improvement supplies. They have everything from door knows, light fixtures to plumbing supplies. It's a more organized store than other home supply stores, maybe a bit more expensive but the employees there are very helpful and show you where everything you're looking for it located.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is the place for all your home needs.  My husband and I love going here just to look around.  We cant ever go without finding  something we need or want.  I love all their flowers during the summer months too.  We have bought all of our appliances, home improvement stuff, tools and everything from Lowes.  Their employees are friendly and helpful and just a great place to shop.
Jennifer B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The store is very easy to browse and there are usually good coupons available. The employees are not as friendly and helpful as Home Depot though. Last time I needed lumber cut, it took forever to get an employee who could cut it and then he said my lumber could only be cut a certain way. I went straight to Home Depot and purchased the same thing and they cut it exactly to my dimensions without any hesitation.
Amanda G.
Glencoe, Al
We bought our refrigerator at lowes and it was delivered and installed with ease from the people there. We also recently bought some landscaping bricks, plants, and other gardening products and had a great experience. They had everything we needed in stock even when we needed more of what we had already bought. They have a wonderful selection of plants also. It is our go to place for home improvement for sure!
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
Lowe's can be a dangerous place for my budget, especially if I take the hubby along!  We are slowly remodeling areas of our home, so we spend a lot of time at Lowe's.  I love their large selection of flooring, lighting fixtures, etc. There's also a very nice garden section that stays stocked and priced just right during the spring and summer months.  I always purchase my flowers, mulch, etc from Lowes.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse