Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think anything at Lowe’s is outrageous, but sometimes that’s the only place you can get what you need for a project. I purchased a washer and dryer from Lowe’s 2 years ago and I’ve been completely satisfied! I don’t shop at Lowe’s too often.
Lindsay L.
Asheville, NC
Lowe’s never disappoints me. Their customer service is always amazing and don’t get me started on that garden center! Always pick me up some cute succulents. I can always count on someone to help me find hardware with a project I’m working on.
Erin B.
I do love lowes it has everything I need for my home projects BUT I can never find anyone to help me!! And when I do they don’t know what they are talking about or tell you to go to someone else and then you are lost again in the store. I recently pushed the help button in the lighting department and waited for 15 mins when no one came I pushed it again and still no one came and I ended up buying a light fixture I didn’t really like or want but there was no one to help me!
Rinda W.
Lowes has almost everything you need for home improvement, and some things you didn't know you needed. They have a great selection. They have staff that can help you find what you need. They can even custom size things like blinds for windows.
Jamie H.
Dandridge, TN
My family loves to shop at Lowe’s for our home projects- from changing lightbulbs to painting! Lowe’s pretty much has everything we need to do the things around our house that we must do. We even buy our vegetables for our garden from Lowe’s!
Meredith W.
Greenville, SC
Lowe’s is great! They always have what I need for home improvement purposes! It’s near my home, super accessible, affordable, and the staff is always friendly. Anytime I have a new project, I know I can count of Lowe’s to help make it happen!
Sarah F.
FLORENCE, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I Love Lows That Store Has,Numerous Of Things,That Store.Its Wayyyy Better Than Wal-Mart And Other Stores .Cause If Other Stores Ain't Got Things You need Lows Have it,If There Out Of Stock They can Tell You when There Shipment Is Comming In.
Kristen P.
This store is closer to my home than Home Depot. I am able to find everything I need for home improvement projects. They have cute decorations and my son loves the Mickey night light we bought. The store is clean and the staff are friendly.
Jean W.
Tampa
Lowe's is awesome! They have some if the best customer service people at the store I use in Florida. They are courteous and pleasant, as if they live their jobs ,(go figure). The prices are comprobale to anyone else, so I'll stick with them!
Miriam D.
I like shopping here for my home improvement needs. They pretty much have everything at affordable pricing. All stores all very well organized and neat. The customer service could be better but overall you can find all you need fairly easy.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse