Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
My family loves Lowe's we have been shopping at lowes for years the only problem is we just had to buy a new dryer spend a arm and a leg and it was horrible trying to get it delivered when it was supposed to be delivered to the point my husband called and said if it isn't brought by tomorrow or give me a return! It took from the time we bought it til the day it was delivered almost two weeks and yes we didn't have a dryer in that time!!
Melissa B.
Springfield
Lowes is freaking awesome I can go in there and find any project that I want to work on and somebody will always help me that is so great I don’t see any room for improvement. I also think they have great coupons that they send out when you buy other products from different stores though sometimes in like a 10% off any item in the store and I think that’s great because items in the store can be expensive depending on what you’re doing.
Pamela T.
Baltimore, MD
I attempted to purchase a step ladder from my local store online for pick up. They had it ready in the time allotted, but the ladder was dented and broken on a step - which they neglected to mention until a friend noticed it while I was in line to check out. They kept me waiting at the store for 1.5 hours while they tried to determine if there was another one on site. Eventually I said forget it, and they refunded me without an issue.
Wayne S.
Indianapolis, IN
Lowes is by far the better home improvement store compared to home depot. They have similar product selections but lowes usually edges them out slightly on pricing plus their tile selection fit example includes slightly more variety. Lowes employees are typically alot happier and more helpful than those i've dealt with at Home Depot. Lowes is also has better sales and actually has clearance items for sale, such as lawn mowers, damaged plants or discontinued tile.

I prefer Lowes as my hardware supplier. Can't remember the last time i even stepped foot in a home depot.
Kara S.
Seattle
I have a Home Depot about 2 miles from me, Lowes is about 3 miles from me. While both are close, I was going to home depot more because I just enjoyed their store more. After a few incidents trying to get help, I swapped to Lowes and started shopping there. When it came to appliance purchases, I never had any issues, and I could always find an associate to help purchase. I will never go back to home depot! Thank you lowes!!
Jessica M.
Bronx
Finally a Lowe’s opened up close by. It offers more of the style and quality I look for. It’s well lit and clean. Had a good experience when I went I was searching for bathroom tile. The sales clerk was very helpful and pleasant. The variety is what keeps me choosing them over other home repair stores.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've honestly only gone to this store twice. Once for a remote powered switch for my vanity and the other time for my succulents! Their garden section is my safe haven! I literally decide for hours which plants are worth buying so I can add a little feng shui to my apartment!
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My husband loves to shop at Lowe’s, and every now and then I tag along. I have found some great deals on patio furniture, home decor, appliances and more there! Things can be a bit pricey when not on sale, but when they are having a sale, you can get good deals! I will continue to shop here because it is local to me. If you have one near you, then pick up one of their sales ads or stop in sometime. You just may be surprised!
KATIE B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought a historical home two years ago, and now I am Lowe's more than I ever imagine I would be. I starting using Lowe's due to the convenient proximity to my house, but after trying other stores, I now stick with Lowe's for the good price point on most items. The store itself can be a little intimidating, but I've found I have an easier time if I browse their website first. Overall, I'm pretty happy being loyal to Lowe's.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I went to the Lowe’s in Rome and they are some of the most helpful and nice people I’ve seen in a while! Multiple people offer to help you happy and that’s very nice! Lowe’s has very good prices and has always been my go to store for home improvement things! I renovated a few things in my house and came to Lowe’s where so many people helped me and gave me tips on how to do things! It was nice talking to knowledgeable people!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse