Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sarah C.
San Bruno, CA
Ordered some items online for in-store pick up for our remodel project. Received emails that our orders were ready for pick up. Upon arriving at the store/counter, we were told our items have not been pulled from the sales floor (yet we received a ready for pick up email?). This was not a one time occurrence as several times we had to pull our own items to fill our own order! What is the point of online ordering for in store pickup? Prices are a bit high and would rather shop at Home Depot if that was an option.
Cheyenne N.
hot springs
Our local Lowe’s was not friendly at all. The staff seem to involved with their own conversations to help a customer. When I was struggling to load my cart I finally had an associate ask if I needed help. Mind you I had my three year old son with me so it was a struggle anyways just going out. I went back just a few weeks ago and bought a hanging flower plant that looked like it was dying but somehow I’ve brought it back to life. The quality of their products are good but the staff inside the store was below par
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The employees here are usually very friendly, and I can go into the store and leave with what I need very quickly. The prices are not too expensive, and it is usually my go to over Home Depot. I will shop here again in the future. I like to purchase paint for the house here because they are able to match it and find my perfect colors that I’m looking for to brighten up a room.
Pita L.
They usually have what I need when I go. Last time I went I was looking for 2 tiles for a counter I was working on outside and wanted to match to outside decor. I couldn't find the barcode on the things I needed and instead of wandering aisles looking for someone they had a little call button that sent an automated machine to call someone to my aisle through the speaker phone all over the store. Kind of embarrassing but cool, the guy showed up really fast and helped me on my way. Great customer service!
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
Depending on what I purchase, I have mixed results at Lowes.    I had a grill a few years back that had a defective pipe and could have exploded,  they did however replace it immediately.  I also got a freezer there and less than 3 months later,  it died and since it was discontinued,  we went to another place and bought another one.   However, I only get smaller items there,  I wouldn't recommend high ticket items.    I go elsewhere.
Rachel D.
I love the range of products available at Lowes.  I usually am able to find everything I need to maintain my house!  I purchase my spring/summer plants at my local Lowes every year and have had the best gardens.  I've also purchased paint, flooring, water heater, tub, vanity, wood, and pretty much everything else (ha!) from Lowes as well.  I always receive the best help from their associates.  The store is well laid out and easy to find what I need.  I recommend for anyone looking for home improvement products.
Donna D.
Tupelo
I recently remodeled my kitchen and I love the fact that everyone at Lowe’s was amazing. We basically shopped every department during the remodel and everyone was super helpful. I also love the fact that I was able to find everything I needed from cabinets to appliances. My new stove is definitely my baby lol Samsung 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star DW80H9950US
Joleen R.
North Pole
I do purchase a lot of items at Lowe's. In the summer I feel like I'm here every week buying home improvement items or garden supplies. I live in Alaska so sometimes items I'm looking for are not kept in stock at my local store. I wouldn't bother trying to file a complaint using their Facebook app, I did get a reply but felt as though they didn't care about my problem. In store stock doesn't seem to match the quantity available when using their app. My local store also refuses to sell display items.
Jennifer L.
Greer
Do not recommend. Whenever possible, use an online retailer or a local service. Lowe’s does not stand behind its work, its warranties or its promises. They will not listen to any complaints, there is no way to get to anyone who is not part of the “club” and they do not care if you have been given junk for products and services - they have your money and that’s that.

If you must purchase from them, make sure it is a good with a manufacturer backed warranty that does not require you to go through Lowe’s.
Kathryn H.
Dublin, OH
I've stopped into Lowes for pretty much everything I've needed to work around our home.  As a photographer, finding good backdrops that are affordable can be a challenge. Lowes, on the other hand, has HUGE panels of what is probably supposed to be wall paneling. (think 1980's fake brick).  While not ideal for houses, AMAZING for photographers. The staff is helpful, because the panels are not easy to find, and they cut them down to whatever size you need.   Every experience I've had at Lowes has been great.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse