Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Katie R.
Kenova, WV
Lowe’s always has what I need when doing a home project. I haven’t had any problems with quality and everything is affordable. My only problem with this store is finding help. I can never seem to find an employee when I have a question or need help reaching a product.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband and I recently did renovations to the home we just bought. We spent some $ at Lowes and the money was well spent! We got a kitchen backsplash, carpet for the living room, hi Mac countertops, paint, hose to fix our hot tub jet, bathroom vanity. Etc it was really fun looking at all the different options. Employees were OK a lot of them are not that knowledgeable but I did come across 3 that were great. Sign up for the credit card 5% off ever purchase. Then get on eBay and buy coupons on top of your discount.. ($15 off $50 , $50 off $250) for only like $1.50-$2.00!!!
Sandra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the selection of products. I always like their lighting department. Have you ever gone in and stood underneath all the sparkly lights? It can sometimes be hard to find a helpful customer service person. But you can usually end up finding what you need. The prices are fair and comparable to other large stores.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
They need to fix their online ordering system. If they’re out of a product except for the floor model, the site does not reflect that. It simply says 1 is in stock. My husband and I ordered a refrigerator that was in stock, only to find out that it was the floor model and quite scratched up. Because of this, we ended up having to wait several days for order and delivery, which was extremely inconvenient as we had just moved and didn’t have a refrigerator in the house.
Stephanie K.
Taunton, MA
Have always had good experiences at Lowes. As a new homeowner I have been there a lot in the past six months. I have gotten everything from paint to potted plays, mirrors to plumbing and even a grill. The prices are pretty good, and they're shipping is very convenient, they let you pick between two hour windows. We also had a problem with our grill and they switched it out within the week of calling about it. I would recommend Lowes to anyone doing home improvements.
Brittany W.
Toccoa, GA
I love lowes, not only do they have a great selections and friendly staff, but they also employ people who can install just about anything you want to buy from them invade you can't do it yourself. And my favorite thing about them is that, unlike some home depos I might mention, Lowe's extends it's military discount to veterans and not just active duty military members because Lowe's understands that your service doesn't lose meaning just because it's on the past.
Molly L.
My husband is constantly working on new projects for our house and yard, so I love having Lowe's near. The only downside is that I've found better prices at Home Depot on many of the products they carry. Lowe's is usually fairly organized and I love that they have coffee for customers. The employees tend to be helpful, but it can be hard to find one available at times (but that goes for any store). So glad we have stores like this to help complete all our projects!
Brooke P.
Our local stores have excellent customer services! However if you are unfortunate enough to ever have to deal with their corporate office or puchase anything online just get there to pick it up to realize even though the website says they keep it in stock but they don't actually.... needless to say the only reason they don't get zero starts is because their local people are amazing. The websites are done by corporate and apparently they messed up all the inventory.
Stace P.
Farmingdale, NY
Always go to lowes for anything I need. I needed to replace garbage cans that my garbage men destroyed over the last 6 months. Anytime I go in, an associate always greets me and asks what I need help with. The point me in the right direction and then another associate helps me find exactly what I'm looking for. Prices are great, store is clean and associates are super knowledgeable. Love this place and will always get my house hold maintenance items from lowes.
Sheryl L.
FLINT, MI
Great customer service. Very well made products. Love the selection and style of options offered. Renovating my house and I have been purchasing nearly everything from Lowes because it is the best price wise, quality and service. I rather pay a little more for good quality and better customer service than going to another store for cheaper and getting crap product or nasty customer service. Very happy with this company. Very helpful if you have questions also.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse