Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm giving this 2 stars not because I think their selection is terrible...but the customer service is. We bought 3 pressure washers from here (for around $300) EVERY SINGLE ONE BROKE WITHIN 2 DAYS. When we tried to return it, they gave us the run around. When we furnished 40 new apartments (and spent a pretty penny there) they were giving us the run around on the warranties. The delivery men are extremely rude. After they delivered our kitchen appliances we decided we would pick up anything we bought from here on out just to keep them out of the house and that's exactly what we did when getting a new washer and dryer this week. My opinions aren't high of this place.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This store always offers a wide variety which helps alleviate the many stops I would have to do in order to complete my shopping trip I love the store so much and I have always been very loyal to it because of their quality in their customer service.
Jacquelyn S.
Lowes is my number one go to for all my home improvement needs! I love that they are so close to my home and I always have a good experience with the employees. I've been offered floor models before and they offered a discount without hesitation before I even asked. The only downfall is when I purchased a fridge and was told that it would be two months before delivery and when two months came, they then called and scheduled a time. The day of delivery we received another call that the fridge was actually no longer in production so we had to come back to pick another one. Would've been nice to have known that sooner so wouldn't have waited 2 months.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of my favorite stores for hardware I shop in! Every time I go in there I leave with something! They always get my wallet! Never a disappoint with purchases either.
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great store for any home improvement needs. We have two homes, one at The Lake of The Ozarks and one outside of Louisville. I prefer the Osage Beach, MO store to the one I went to in Kentucky.
Roselicious R.
Lowe’s has been my go to for home improvement projects for several years. Overall the quality and price is good for a broad range of items. Occasionally customer service is a bit of a challenge but when you’re dealing with a large number of personnel, some less than stellar service is expected. I must say that the majority of my experiences have been positive. Most Lowe’s associates put forth an acceptable effort to assist you. I have also used their contractor services and say that this was a positive experience. All in all, Lowe’s does an above average job of supplying fair quality at a value price.Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Hannaleigh S.
I never have an issue finding the products I need when I go into Lowe's. I work in construction and often have to run to Lowe's to pick up things for my jobs. Overall I have had only positive experiences shopping at Lowe's and will definitely be returning.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
On a Saturday afternoon, only two registers are open! These are the customer service counter registers so two registers to deal with checkout, returns, etc. There are two self-checkout registers which I typically avoid on principle. I believe these replace employees. (And I've had problems with them in the past.) However, upon thinking of using one, found that the only available one is broken. At that point we decided to leave the store without purchasing anything. As someone (said she was running the register area) arrived to fix the self-checkout register, we informed her that we were leaving due to the difficulty in checking out. She just said "OK".
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is my go to for gardening and small DIY’s! I usually find everything I want. My only complain is that sometimes they have things overpriced compared to other stores, so always look before heading to Lowe’s. However the quality of their items is alway really good and they have amazing customer service so if you have trouble they are alway there to help or return your items!
member-5ee28
Its the only home store in my area. Its hard to find help when needed. The associates are few and far between and moat are not very knowledgable in the area they work
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse