Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,195 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Lowes is another store my husband likes to shop at the shopping experience is a one stop shop for all of your homeware needs they have everything from paint to plumbing. I bought my husband his first tool set from lowes and he still uses his drill bits
Jennifer H.
Hixson, TN
I love Lowe’s ! They have great customer service. They have everything you could possibly need for home improvement. Valspar paint is also sold there and it’s my favorite. You can’t go wrong with Lowe’s.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
My family loves Lowes we remodeled both of our bathrooms, back room, computer area and 2 out of 3 bedrooms and Lowes is the only stored we used for any products we needed. We are also a family big on painting and do a full rooms painting every year and Lowes has the best clolors. Ive never been treated rudely, I love how their employees always know where everything is even if you dont know the name of it and have to ask for the circle thing thats on the sync. My lowes knows exactly what the circle thing is on the sync, thats a big deal for me.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I go to our local lowes about 5-6 a month. I love the variety and the fact that the employees are knowledgeable in the products I am looking for. I love that they have seasonal items. My husband and I are DIY people and can work on any aspect of a house. And having a lowes in town has everything we need to fix and build anything we want. From carpentry, to plumbing, electrical, and garden they have it all. Being able to buy our appliances from lowes leaves us with the security that our products are top quality and priced great.
Trisha D.
Fort Mill, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ever since we bought our first house six years ago, we have been very loyal shoppers to Lowes when we need home repairs. It wasn't until just a few months ago that we tried to have some carpet installed in one room in our house and they completely messed it up. It took forever for them to get back to us and when they finally did, the installation date was weeks out from when we needed it installed. Long story short, we ended up canceling the order completely and definitely won't be using them again for installation service.
Alyssa B.
Columbus
OBSESSED with Lowe’s! They have been a life saver as my husband and I are renovating our new home. My favorite section is their garden section. I purchase strictly from Lowe’s due to the warranty they offer on plants. I have only ever had to return one and had no issues returning at all. Great selection and competitive prices.
Alexa D.
We've had to shop here a lot recently, seeing as we just bought a new house. We love the products we bought, but not once did we have a good experience with the employees. There were delays on our orders, we were over charged, the people were not patient, did not explain things well. They forgot parts for our washer and dryer when they were delivered and fought with me, saying I hadn't purchased all the right parts. We love our appliances, but don't feel that they are worth the hassle of dealing with Lowe's employees.
CJ J.
Los Lunas, NM
We bought an outdoor furniture set last summer. A loveseat, 2 chairs, and a coffee table. They required assembly, but went together easily. Even my weak-sauce fibro arms were able to handle it. The pieces have weathered great (granted, I live in NM, and our winters are on the mild side). We took the cushions inside for the winter, but left the frames out, and they haven't degraded at all. The finish is still perfect. I expect the intense sun out here will eventually take its toll on the colors, especially the cushions, but that's okay.
Sarah C.
San Bruno, CA
Ordered some items online for in-store pick up for our remodel project. Received emails that our orders were ready for pick up. Upon arriving at the store/counter, we were told our items have not been pulled from the sales floor (yet we received a ready for pick up email?). This was not a one time occurrence as several times we had to pull our own items to fill our own order! What is the point of online ordering for in store pickup? Prices are a bit high and would rather shop at Home Depot if that was an option.
Cheyenne N.
hot springs
Our local Lowe’s was not friendly at all. The staff seem to involved with their own conversations to help a customer. When I was struggling to load my cart I finally had an associate ask if I needed help. Mind you I had my three year old son with me so it was a struggle anyways just going out. I went back just a few weeks ago and bought a hanging flower plant that looked like it was dying but somehow I’ve brought it back to life. The quality of their products are good but the staff inside the store was below par
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse