Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Joanne B.
Fort Wayne, IN
When it comes to a home improvement store, we always choose Lowe's. I like the way the store is laid out and appreciate the staff at our local store. I have to admit I mainly only shop here in the spring and summer because of their garden department.

Our next best retailer for home improvement would be Menard's as they have a better selection and pricing for cleaning products as well as their dog food and snack food departments.

As I write this, it is just after making a trip to Lowe's for new mower blades. Easy in. Easy out. Good service. Good prices.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
On my last visit, I had a bad experience my daughter was looking for paint to decorate one wall on her room, she asked to one lady for help and she just said there is prices that get me really angry because she ignore her and walk away, so went to the register and ask the cashier for a manager, I tell him what happened and he went and prepared the color we want and give us a discount, but I don't understand why they didn't tell anything to the lady because she supposed to help as a worker
The reason of my 4 star is because manager try to fix what she did
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,195 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Lowes is another store my husband likes to shop at the shopping experience is a one stop shop for all of your homeware needs they have everything from paint to plumbing. I bought my husband his first tool set from lowes and he still uses his drill bits
Lindsay B.
E Providence, RI
We recently decided to make over our yard. We stopped by our local Lowes with nothing in mind. Just figured we would start from scratch. The team there was so nice and helped us without judgment from start to finish. In the end. We got everything we couldve ever wanted and more. One of the ladies there helped my youngest daughter start a Fairy Garden. In which she told us All about and helped us pick out just the right things. I couldn't have asked for more caring and understanding team leaders.
Thanks to Lowe's We got our backyard oasis.
Jennifer H.
Hixson, TN
I love Lowe’s ! They have great customer service. They have everything you could possibly need for home improvement. Valspar paint is also sold there and it’s my favorite. You can’t go wrong with Lowe’s.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
My family loves Lowes we remodeled both of our bathrooms, back room, computer area and 2 out of 3 bedrooms and Lowes is the only stored we used for any products we needed. We are also a family big on painting and do a full rooms painting every year and Lowes has the best clolors. Ive never been treated rudely, I love how their employees always know where everything is even if you dont know the name of it and have to ask for the circle thing thats on the sync. My lowes knows exactly what the circle thing is on the sync, thats a big deal for me.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I go to our local lowes about 5-6 a month. I love the variety and the fact that the employees are knowledgeable in the products I am looking for. I love that they have seasonal items. My husband and I are DIY people and can work on any aspect of a house. And having a lowes in town has everything we need to fix and build anything we want. From carpentry, to plumbing, electrical, and garden they have it all. Being able to buy our appliances from lowes leaves us with the security that our products are top quality and priced great.
Trisha D.
Fort Mill, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ever since we bought our first house six years ago, we have been very loyal shoppers to Lowes when we need home repairs. It wasn't until just a few months ago that we tried to have some carpet installed in one room in our house and they completely messed it up. It took forever for them to get back to us and when they finally did, the installation date was weeks out from when we needed it installed. Long story short, we ended up canceling the order completely and definitely won't be using them again for installation service.
Alexa D.
We've had to shop here a lot recently, seeing as we just bought a new house. We love the products we bought, but not once did we have a good experience with the employees. There were delays on our orders, we were over charged, the people were not patient, did not explain things well. They forgot parts for our washer and dryer when they were delivered and fought with me, saying I hadn't purchased all the right parts. We love our appliances, but don't feel that they are worth the hassle of dealing with Lowe's employees.
Alyssa B.
Columbus
OBSESSED with Lowe’s! They have been a life saver as my husband and I are renovating our new home. My favorite section is their garden section. I purchase strictly from Lowe’s due to the warranty they offer on plants. I have only ever had to return one and had no issues returning at all. Great selection and competitive prices.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse