Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Staff is very helpful and nice. The store is always well stocked. There are plenty of choices and options. They have competitive prices and good quality products!
Cassie S.
Webb City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best selection in our area! We're can always find what we're needed and then some. I love the process and the available inventory. We never leave disappointed.
kristin w.
madison
I definitely recommend Lowe’s for getting plants and trees! It has great workers who are willing to help you find the right items your need! I would definitely recommend shopping here!
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
Fantastic products and great customer service. I always find what I’m looking for when I’m here. Whether it’s for a new project or a new garden, Lowe’s always has what I need!
Kelsi K.
Norfolk, VA
Just bought a gallon of paint from Lowes in the spur of the moment. The man at the paint counter was super helpful and gave many tips for our first paint project
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great place to find home decor or just to revamp some things in your home. We bought some Christmas decor for our tree and I couldn't be more excited!
Megan G.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Lowe's when I am needing new paint or just doing a fixing up project for my house. Great prices and the store is always clean. Staff is always friendly too!
Chelsea P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how Lowe’s has amazing customer service! The aisles are always clean and easy to find what I am looking for. We usually buy cosmetic items and paint here!
Kae C.
You want to build, fix, create, get inspiration. This is the spot for you. It’s similar to Home Depot but there are a lot of things they have that you can’t find anywhere else.
Courtney R.
Richmond
Lowes has alot in stock and has some
Great stuff however they are very expensive and it is hard to find stuff we are wanting without having to pay so much for it
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse