Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
I love Lowe's. You can find anything from cleaners to Ford's to fix the house up with. I recently remodeled some things in my house and everything came from Lowe's.
Renee D.
Boyers, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They usually always have what I need and their site works great for telling me where it’s located. Love that I can usually make it quick and easy, get in, get out
Jennifer M.
San Antonio , TX
For home improvements Lowe’s is a great place to go. They have friendly customer service and they always have great deals. We find what we are needing when we go.
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy my carpets from here. If it weren't for the delivery guys stepping on my carpet to deliver my furniture I'd still have the same carpet I bought 4 years ago.
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Staff is very helpful and nice. The store is always well stocked. There are plenty of choices and options. They have competitive prices and good quality products!
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is the woman's hardware store. It's always clean and the isles are always properly marked. I can always find what I'm looking for and they have house decor!
Cassie S.
Webb City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best selection in our area! We're can always find what we're needed and then some. I love the process and the available inventory. We never leave disappointed.
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
Fantastic products and great customer service. I always find what I’m looking for when I’m here. Whether it’s for a new project or a new garden, Lowe’s always has what I need!
kristin w.
madison
I definitely recommend Lowe’s for getting plants and trees! It has great workers who are willing to help you find the right items your need! I would definitely recommend shopping here!
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great place to find home decor or just to revamp some things in your home. We bought some Christmas decor for our tree and I couldn't be more excited!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse