Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Was able to get all of my supplies to build a deadlift platform at a reasonable price along with scoring an amazing deal on a new vanity set for my bathroom remodel.
I love Lowe’s. It’s my go-to spot for any home improvement purchase. The employees are always so kind and helpful, plus everything is always so cleans and organized.
My husband goes there to shop for home improvement items or tools, the last thing he bought there was a power drill. They have alot more options than wal-mart.
I shop Lowes for home improvement needs/wants. I usually have great customer service and associates are well versed with knowledge of their area within in the store.
I recently remodeled my home and decided to make a trip to Lowes for some appliances/ light fixtures. I had to wait over 30 minutes for help with my appliance the the person helping me wasn't very knowledgeable. I gave him the measurements I needed for my refrigerator and he promised me all their refrigerators would fit in the space needed. It ended up not fitting and we they didn't sell any in the size we needed(bottom freezer style) so we had to cut out some of our cupboards to make enough room for it. I just wish I would have known before the refrigerator got their that I needed to make room for it instead of finding out after the fact. Also they do not install the water/ice makers (was told they did) so we had to call a Plummer.
Lowes has good service and great associates always waiting to help Their customers. They have the best products ever and very good people who know their information
I have always enjoyed shopping at Lowe’s. The employees are helpful and go above and beyond to assist me in my needs. The military discount is always a help to our budget.
Our family loves Lowe’s. They have consistently had lower prices than competitors and a larger selection. The layout and feel of the store is always nice too. Service could always use improvement though.
I’m giving Lowe’s a 3 because of their employees are rude as heck but when they have what you need you go there lol but other than that I would recommend this place
Went to lowes to pickup an online order. Didnt wait on any long lines and a nice representative carried the merchandise to the car for me. Was a pleasant experience
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos