Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Heather L.
As far as home improvement goes, we love it here. People are friendly and helpful and it’s a nicer shopping environment than several competitors. However, they aren’t as widely found in this area. Would love to see more stores in our neck of the woods!
Jess P.
Dover
I’ve been to Lowe’s so many times in my life! They have a great products for so many projects! Lawn mowers, paint, lighting, plants, and so much more! The workers are ALWAYS helpful and kind! If I need something for my house, I will always get it here!
Kari W.
Dayton, OH
Lowe’s has great products at competitive pricing. They have a good variety and the stores are easy to navigate. My husband and I had a less than stellar experience with their appliances department and home install service but Lowe’s quickly refunded us.
Shannon P.
New Carlisle, OH
Lowe’s is the closest place for us to shop for our home improvement needs although the selection is pretty good. We almost always have a difficult time trying to find a knowledgeable person to help us. They also have substandard customer service.
Shelly S.
Lowes is a great go to place for everything you need for home improvements, creating the perfect outdoor space or just crafting supplies. The prices are great. If they don't have something I need in stock, they order it and have it shipped to my home.
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
I shop at Lowe's a lot for my home. They have everything I need from lumber to decor for my home. No matter what job or project we have, I can usually find everything I need at this store. The staff are very friendly at my Lowe's store and are very helpful.
Grace P.
Carrollton, GA
I have always been impressed with the customer service at Lowe’s. When walking through the store, the employees are friendly and always ask if you need help. We have a credit card for Lowe’s and use it regularly to make our home improvement purchases.
Jessica R.
Roseville , CA
I love clean and organized Lowe’s is. Their customer service is always good too. I enjoy buying paint from Lowe’s because they offer sherwin Williams brand. I am always able to find what I need but the price point is a little higher than other places.
Alexandra M.
West Haven, CT
I prefer Lowe’s over home depot just for the fact that the layout makes more sense!! Prices are great and we are taking in a project with them we’ll see how it turns out... last year then we bought our house however, it was a nightmare getting our things delivered! They rescheduled our delivery last minute and didn’t assemble anything... it looks like they outsource their delivery now which is not great... anytime a company does that it’s to save money but the quality goes down the drain
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
Lowe’s is a good store, I just never know how to navigate once I’m in it! There is so much stuff and it can sometimes be overwhelming when you don’t know what you really need. Luckily they usually have a pretty friendly staff willing to help you out!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse