Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always have a wonderful and helpful experience at our local Lowe's. It's always our go to for lighting in our refurbished homes due to great and affordable selection
Nadia P.
Thomasville
My husband goes there to shop for home improvement items or tools, the last thing he bought there was a power drill. They have alot more options than wal-mart.
Julie S.
Got my grill there and some outdoor furniture. Be careful when ordering online for pickup. Sometimes they give you floor models that have been outside and are dirty.
Samantha C.
Addison, AL
The staff at my local Lowe’s are always great and so helpful any time I need help finding something. I always know I’m getting good quality products when I go there.
Alyssa P.
Good store with helpful and knowledgeable employees. I do about 10% of my home improvement shopping here, only because it is not as close or readily available to me as other home improvement stores.
Haley H.
Marietta, SC
The staff is always so helpful if you ever need help finding anything. I love shopping in their garden section and finding discounted plants that I can help revive!
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
Nobody is ever helpful in lowes. At least they have a good selection but it's comparable to Home Depot as far as quality, variety and price. Depot has nicer people.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe’s is great for everything! Cleaning supplies, home improvement, building, gardening, and the list goes on. I will definitely continue shopping at Lowe’s.
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great store when you have home improvements. I go there often. The employees are not always knowledgeable in their department. So, that can be frustrating.
Tiffany K.
jacksonville
I have always enjoyed shopping at Lowe’s. The employees are helpful and go above and beyond to assist me in my needs. The military discount is always a help to our budget.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse