Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sarah L.
Augusta, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A great place to come for your home improvement needs. After just buying our new home in August last year. We practically lived here. And they offer a 10% military discount which is nice.
Dalyne E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I rarely do home improvement by Lowe’s is pretty good when I do. I haven’t had the best interaction with employees but prices are reasonable and the store layout is great!
Missy T.
I love going to Lowes. I Enjoy that I can bring my dogs here too. Lowes is my 1st stop when it comes to garden and home supplies. They handle returns well too! I would recommend shopping at Lowes.
Amber C.
Brooklyn , NY
My mom loves this place and yes they have everything for the house and all you would need for home improvement!! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to improve the home!!
Lyric B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When the inspiration strikes and and new hom eprojet comes along, Lowes is the only store I'll go to. The workers are always so helpful and help me find everything I need
AB B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have made several purchases from Lowe's, but the customer service is so far at most locations. I miss the old days when employees actually work and enjoy what they did.
Amber B.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have everything you need to improve your home. Everyone I have talked to there in knowledgeable and seems to like there job. And they try to help as much as they can
Mercedes O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Now Lowe’s is my favorite HI store! Just so much to choose from and project ideas to get products from! so many things to get from Lowe’s, if you need it..Go to Lowe’s :)
Amy E.
Derby, KS
I love this store. Some things are quite affordable, some cheap. Good paint deals, and I find my planters here. Plus you can bring your dog in the store, it’s encouraged!
ARICA H.
Moscow Mills, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is one of my favorite hardware stores. I can alway depend on the workers when I need help. And they support our military which I love because I am a Retired Marine.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse