Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Karen W.
glasgow
Lowe’s is a wonderful store. You can find anything for a at home project for indoors as well as outdoors Lowe’s has good quality wood, tools, flowers, outdoor furniture home decor supplies and that is just a few the things they habd
Marissa L.
Wilmington, MA
Last time I was there no one helped me even though I looked extremely confused trying to find a certain bulb for my mirror. I just left and went to Home Depot instead.
Elyssa M.
Liberty, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Go there for paint! They even have glitter paint! I love Lowe’s compared to the other competitors out there. Always friendly and gets you in and out as quickly as possible.
Becca G.
Marrero, LA
lowes always has what i’m looking for. whether it be yard decorations, plants, wood, or paint. staff is always very helpful and friendly. prices are decent. would recommend
Ember B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Go here for household items. Good selection bad help. It’s like there’s no one in the store to help you! Lol I still shop there though for most items for revamping old items.
Jennifer M.
Lancaster, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Employees are super helpful everything you need for gardening. Amazing variety if paint and colors. I can honestly spend like 2 hours walking through looking at everything.
Dakota N.
E Patchogue, NY
Lowe’s is my go to for home improvement. They provide free quotes on installation jobs, and the staff is always so knowledgeable and helpful. They also allow dogs which is great!
Amanda G.
Lake Ozark, MO
My husband is a Marine veteran and Lowe’s offer a discount for veterans. Even when he doesn’t have his IF on him, they always give the discount. They get my business because of that.
Lizz S.
Millersburg
They are letting us finance our kitchen. So we can remodel out kitchen and make low monthly payments. We all know remodeling doesn't cone cheap and this is the place to go.
Jessica J.
Lowe’s has everything we need for our home improvement needs and projects. We are always able to find what we are looking for and they have a lot of options to choose from.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse