Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Mary M.
St.joseph
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The place has a lot of selections. Would like if they had more customer service. If they would have electric wheel chairs would make it better for handicap or hurt people.
Brandi B.
Everyone at the store seems to be quite knowledgeable and helpful. They have quality products at a good price and literally have anything you could ever need for improving your home.
Missy T.
I love going to Lowes. I Enjoy that I can bring my dogs here too. Lowes is my 1st stop when it comes to garden and home supplies. They handle returns well too! I would recommend shopping at Lowes.
Amber C.
Brooklyn , NY
My mom loves this place and yes they have everything for the house and all you would need for home improvement!! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to improve the home!!
Sarah L.
Augusta, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A great place to come for your home improvement needs. After just buying our new home in August last year. We practically lived here. And they offer a 10% military discount which is nice.
Sydney P.
Edmond, OK
I am always on awe of their garden center in spring. So many beautiful flower to pick from, everything I could ever need for preening my garden at home and great prices!!!
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
Lowe’s makes being a woman in a home improvement store way less intimidating for me. Super helpful staff, well laid out stores and selections for a wide variety of budgets
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's has a HUGE selection of outdoor equipment, gardening & landscaping supplies, home-improvement goods, and more! This is a place you want to go when you're looking for something EXACT for a project or if you're a professional and want top quality wood, materials, etc. I do think Lowe's can tend to be overpriced, especially where lawn, garden, and planting is concerned - and especially in comparison to other home improvement stores. I am less likely to go into Lowe's because its not as personal of an experience as a smaller home improvement shops. I think there is less of that connection with employees where you feel comfortable chatting about a project and asking for advice. Its not as warm and friendly as a mom/pop place would be. That being said, I still appreciate Lowe's because its a specialty chain. They have a HUGE variety of brands for each department - tons of choices that you can't find discount stores.
I will shop here when I have a very specific need, such as tools or stains, etc.
ARICA H.
Moscow Mills, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is one of my favorite hardware stores. I can alway depend on the workers when I need help. And they support our military which I love because I am a Retired Marine.
AB B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have made several purchases from Lowe's, but the customer service is so far at most locations. I miss the old days when employees actually work and enjoy what they did.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse