Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Samantha R.
I prefer lowes over homedepot... just sometimes home depot has things they dont. I just think the prices are a little more competitive at lowes and the service is way better.
Dalila C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite store to purchase gardening stuff and tools. The staff are very friendly and I feel like they really treat you as friends. I bought many plants from them.
Morgan S.
Murfreesboro
We have bought appliances, home fixtures, yard equipment, and much more from Lowes. I appreciate that they give a military discount, and they are always helpful and friendly!
Lethy R.
Richmond
Lowe is my go to store for all things pertaining to tools and household items. Their price is great but what keeps me coming back is their customer service as well as their warranty.
Keegan H.
I work here and some people here are great and will work hard to get you the product you need. Others dont care! I wish they would get better employees that actually gave a hoot!
Alyssa M.
Udall, KS
I love Lowe’s! They are amazing for when I’m doing diy projects! They will cut wood for you for FREE when you purchase wood! They have all the tools and supplies you’ll need!
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can literally find anything for your home or for building an maintenance here, great prices , everything is easy to find an they always have a tone of employees to help you
Dorothy S.
Hamlin, WV
Lowe’s is my first option. My parents have always used Lowe’s so that’s what I know. I have never had a problem finding what I need there and it most always reasonably priced. The sales associates are always knowledgeable and helpful
Marissa L.
Wilmington, MA
Last time I was there no one helped me even though I looked extremely confused trying to find a certain bulb for my mirror. I just left and went to Home Depot instead.
Estefania G.
Boston
This place is great for outdoor decoration when you walk in you are definitely going to be able to find what you are looking for everything is very organized and very neat !
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse