Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Marlina T.
You’ll find everything you need at Lowe’s. My parents get there home needs there at a very great price. Everything there is good to use and we shop there at least once a month.
member-717bf
We love Lowe's for all our home improvement needs. It's always reasonably priced and always tons of options. The only complaint I have is that some items are placed in areas that don't make sense to me, so they're more difficult to find.
Morgan P.
Raleigh, NC
I do not shop at Lowe’s often but when I do I can usually find what I need at a responsible price. My only complaint is the service is often slow and I end up waiting for help.
susan K.
I used to frequent Lowes but they stopped some programs like the ones where Realtors could offer their clients discounts so therefore I've not been using them for business and I seldom use them for my home shopping.  My main store is Home Depot.  They also have a better selection of items in my town.
Lynn E.
Wilmington
I've purchased 2 homes within the last 5 year's and used lowes for all the repairs and remodeling that I did or had done as they are the only home improvement store in my area
Ari G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great place to get all your home needs. It’s a pretty big spot so they’ll have lots of merchandise. The prices vary but it’s all fair. Great shop and would recommend to anyone.
Andi R.
Oden, MI
Courteous workers, make it easy to get in and out of the store with what we need. Not to mention the sales are great too and it's our go to store for anything home improvement
Elida M.
We have a Lowe’s close by our house. If we need something quick and easy to fix. We stop by and pick it up. I’ve had no issues here because the staff is well informed and friendly.
Rose W.
Greenwood, SC
Nice people but I don’t shop there enough to fully judge. They seem to have everything you need from what I’ve seen. It’s kind of hit or miss with how helpful the workers are. Pretty good prices so that’s good.
Sepi Z.
You can find some special deals here that will blow you away. In addition, the policy that they have for fixing items that you’ve bought from them within warranty is so great.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse