Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sandra B.
Decatur
I am able to go to Lowes and find what I need for what ever project i am doing. prices are affordable and I purchased shelved  that gave my room its finishing touch.
Amy S.
Knoxville
Lowe's offers everything you need from start to finish for all your home improvement needs. Their stores are always clean and organized so you can find what you need with ease.
Anna N.
Bozeman , MT
Lowe’s is your basic home improvement store. I find it a little hard to navigate and sometimes difficult to find people to help me find items. But anything you need- it’s here!
Kenzy L.
Enterprise, AL
Lowes is the ONLY home improvement store we will dare venture off to doing. They have an amazing customer service and a great program that offers Veterans and Active Duty 10% off. Their prices are just and their selection is outstanding.
Carrie B.
Clearfield, KY
Lowes is awesome! They have everything!! They have the stuff to maintain and repair your house and they have the stuff to build a home . So yea they basically have everything!!
Kathy C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only do I shop here I work here it's good customer service and we do what we have to too make sure you love where you live. I only go to hone depot to rent tools if needed.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We recently got laminate flooring installation through them. They walked us through every step, helped us purchase everything we needed. What I like is that they don't have their workers do the installation but contract the work out to reputable companies who do this job for a living. We had guys from American Flooring do a phenomenal job of installation. I was so concerned with the floor swelling with water but the new PERGO Max Premier laminate flooring is phenomenal. Tons of water has been spilled on the floor and it's as solid as can be. We got the flooring in Smoked Chestnut and it is absolutely beautiful almost a year later.
member-717bf
We love Lowe's for all our home improvement needs. It's always reasonably priced and always tons of options. The only complaint I have is that some items are placed in areas that don't make sense to me, so they're more difficult to find.
Marlina T.
You’ll find everything you need at Lowe’s. My parents get there home needs there at a very great price. Everything there is good to use and we shop there at least once a month.
susan K.
I used to frequent Lowes but they stopped some programs like the ones where Realtors could offer their clients discounts so therefore I've not been using them for business and I seldom use them for my home shopping.  My main store is Home Depot.  They also have a better selection of items in my town.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse