Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Magdaliz P.
Valdosta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has very good costumer service, and sales. I bought my blinds from them, washer and dryer, dish washer, and stove. Every time I left happy. I continue going to this store.
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is a good home improvement stores the prices are okay I recommend this to anyone that's trying to make a change in their home is trying to improve something in their home
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowes is a great place. They have decent pricing and the staff is very helpful. The store is very well laid out and has a lot of great products. I would definitely suggest shopping there.
Jasmine P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This store has everything you need! So far every location that I have been in has had wonderful staff. I love that all over the store they have inspirational magazines that you can reference too !
Mallory B.
Lowe’s is our go to. We are slowing making updates on our home, and they have pretty much everything we need. The staff is so helpful when we tell them why we want to DIY and honest with telling us things we need to have someone do for us.
Brigid L.
Dunmore, PA
We are currently remodeling and Lowe’s has become a frequent destination. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful in finding supplies and the layout of the store make it easy to navigate.
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this store. They always have everything that I need when I need it. All my home projects and gardening supplies are from here. They have good sales and good customer service.
Amy V.
Dillon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We are always at this store I feel like. The store is great. Has everything we need and more. Love it! Definitely recommend! One star off because the customer service has been poor lately
Carrie B.
Clearfield, KY
Lowes is awesome! They have everything!! They have the stuff to maintain and repair your house and they have the stuff to build a home . So yea they basically have everything!!
Amy S.
Knoxville
Lowe's offers everything you need from start to finish for all your home improvement needs. Their stores are always clean and organized so you can find what you need with ease.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse