Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sheryl E.
183 hwy 502 Georgetown
I like Lowe’s but the only problem I have is always trying to find someone to help me. I recently was looking for a washer no one seemed to know anything other than they wash clothes.
Katie W.
Ware Shoals, SC
If you’re remodeling a home or repairing anything Lowe’s is the place to go! Huge selection of appliances, cabinets, doors, flooring, light fixtures etc! I could go on and on. Love it
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Mostly good quality products. Always have a different range of products and normally have at least one item on sale when going online or in store. I can always find something I would like to take home with me here!
samantha a.
Philadelphia
Type home improvement place. Lot of options to choose from, from your lawn care to bathroom remodeling. We shop often at Lowe's for our home improvement needs. Quality is decent if you know what you are in need of. Yes, would keep shopping at Lowe's!
Brooke L.
Always has what I need and helpful workers to point me in the right direction. Pricing is usually reasonable. I can always browse inside and be happy whether I make a purchase or not.
Amber H.
Palmer
Lowe's is a great home improvement store . We can find things easily and the prices are great too .We purchased our first front loader washer there. Great quality and prices
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
The Lowe’s in Manassas, VA is great! I can always find someone to help me find what I’m looking for or to answer a question about a product. The only downside is that some of their items like ceiling fans and light fixtures are very limited and plain.
Dakota S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our local Lowe's store is great for finding anything you need for household projects. The only problem is getting someone to help you find what you're looking for in a timely manner.
lexy f.
Orlando, FL
I don’t go here often but when I do they usually have everything that I need when I need it. Things from getting a new door knob to fixing a broken sink Lowe’s has it all. If you need a simple home improvement go here.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
I have never had a bad experience here. I have never bought a defective product before either. I love the card and app that tracks your purchases. It comes in super handy while painting.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse