Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Liz R.
Lowes definitely holds a special place in my heart I always remember growing up shopping in here with my dad and they have so many things its amazing the staff is always so nice and the stores have great prices and are always clean plus they are pet friendly!
Brittany B.
Westland, MI
I use Lowes a lot for work. They have decent prices and a huge selection of items. They do have great deals if you are a contractor or licensed renovation company.

From a regular customer view point, they have a great selection of plants and quality paint. Usually a clean store.
Brianna M.
Midland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like Lowe’s, but no matter what one you go into, there’s only like 2 cashiers, and you can’t find houseplants anywhere. It is pretty affordable, and they offer plenty of options to choose from. Anything besides house plants are a good thing to buy from here!
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Lowes is great for my husbands fixing stuff around the house stuff and his working on cars stuff to my DIY stuff! They have affordable prices and offer a military discount which is amazing and all the employees I've come into contact with are nice and helpful.
Tracey P.
We have recently purchased roofing materials to repair our roof. There was a great selection of brands and colors in the store, but we also had the option to order other styles if we desired. Lowe’s also delivers our purchase to our home for our convenience.
ᴠᴀɴᴇssᴀ ᴋ.
Waco, TX
It is just your basic home improvement store... there is nothing really special about it. I do not shop here a lot but the staff are kind but it is hard to find what you are looking for. If you are really into shopping for home improvement, you will love it.
Ashley S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect store for my home project needs. The employees are always very helpful when I have a question especially when I go without my husband and have no idea what I'm looking for. Prices are always fairly reasonable and occasional they have a sale going on
kat f.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed taking the classes on painting and small home improvements. They made it so easy to build on my DIY knowledge. You can walk in the store and just get inspiration to paint something or change lighting! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Sam H.
Rolla, MO
I did a remodeling project through Lowes, and had an awesome experience. Everything was completed on time if it wasn't done early, and our project manager was very helpful with helping me make the right choices on what would look good and match in my house!
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband's other best friend is what I call this place. He could spend all day in this store. And he always find his next toy ! But we always walk out with something. Or out next idea to do for the house. Reasonably priced .  I love this store.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse