Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Caitlin R.
Mount Pleasant Mills
I absolutely love Lowe’s! They have great quality items at low prices! I buy all my house plants and gardening supplies at Lowe’s! They also have equal job opportunities for everyone! I recommend everyone to shop here!
Danielle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is our go to store for the majority of our home improvement needs. We've bought stuff from most of the departments and like that its not far from our home and the prices are pretty decent.
Marybeth F.
I was looking for a particular knob for my new kitchen. In store was very helpful. I ended up ordering online and they called immediately to ask a question. Instore pickup. Great selection too
Dianna M.
Fontana
It’s an amazing spot to shop at for home utilities! The stuff is organized nicely but a bad thing is that you hardly see employees when you need help. Or they take there time to go to you.
Whitney H.
Lowe’s has great options for any of my diy projects! I always find what I need very easily and if not someone helps me. It has everything for wood to hard ware and paint all in one place!
Anne R.
Charlotte
Love shopping at lowes for my home remodeling needs. Their selection seems to be better than other home improvement stores... also, the quality of the products seem to be better as well..
tanya  h.
BROCKPORT, NY
I like Lowes, it's close to my house so I can't beat it. They generally have what I need to get any job done. I wish it was a bit more cheaper similar to a bargain outlet but it's a good store
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I enjoy the holiday decor at Lowe’s. The quality is the best around. We also buy our trash bags their every month. They are usually the only ones that carry the size, and quality we like.
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to place to shop for ho me improvement. Always able to find someone to help and if not, ring the buzzer and helps comes quickly. Easy to shop on your own with helpful signs.
Nicole B.
Leominster
Lowes always has what I need for my home improvement projects. I look up the product i need online and it tells me what aisle it is in so I don't spend a lot of time looking for anything.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse