Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This store has a wide variety of home improvement items that seems to have more products than Home Depot. I feel like they have a larger variety of selections and the staff members are friendly.
Jennifer B.
Joliet
This is my go to store. Last item I bought there were 2 floating shelves. I go in about once a month. It’s also the closest home improvement store to my house. I will always shop at this store.
Monica D.
Most things are priced very well, the staff is always friendly and helpful. Some things are over priced though, which sometimes drives me to another store. Over all, the prices aren't too bad though.
Fallyn A.
Jacksonville , NC
My husband and I have been to Lowe’s probably 50 times since we bought our new house and we always leave with something. We also always buy our appliances from there. Their customer service is great also.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the selection and prices at Lowe’s. I visit the store several times through out the year to purchase supplies and products for various home improvement products. They also offer a military discount.
Tanya B.
Horn Lake
This is my home away from home! Sometimes difficult to find staff to help, but overall when you do find someone they extremely kind and helpful. Love this store! Decent priced tool and great variety of plants
Lauren M.
Morgantown, WV
I hated going to Lowe’s until my husband and I bought our house, and now it’s one of my favorite stores! I love that I can look up products online and find the exact aisle/location in my store.
Mikaela W.
Albright, WV
Lowes always has my back. Being a single mom & i normally have no clue what i need to fix or create something . They always are so helpful & ensure I got everything I may need for the project!
Kathryn W.
Dublin, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is always my go to place for just about anything I need for my home! They have a credit card you can apply for for the big stuff. But I recently bought blinds and curtain rods from here!
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Love Lowe's because you can find any thing you neex for your home not only that but you can also buy the things you need to make your own stuff also. And it sell good quality product for a good price.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse