Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's is a great home improvement store that has all of the products that you need to get your projects done. Their customer service is great and provide help to look for the items that you need.
Stephanie D.
Holland, MI
Our local Lowe’s is so big and I can never find any employees to help me! Once I found an employee and she tried finding someone else to help but they never came back so I ended up leaving.
Claudia S.
Dallas , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Don’t like it , I mean customer service is good and all but you can’t really find what your looking more pricey then Home Depot . So not my store maybe plants I’ll get but other then that nope
Amber L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's has whatever you are looking for! This is where I buy my flowers... I go straight to their clearance in the back... and rack up!! I have the best porch on the block thanks to Lowe's!
Lara M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The one stop shop for everything HOME repair or improvement. I love going to Lowe’s with my husband. As he is shopping for the “tools” to get the job done, I can shop for window coverings, decorations and paint. It’s a win win!
Makayla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowe’s ! They always have good deals and the best quality things you need for the house ! Anytime I have a problem with the house I call and find out what I need and Lowe’s is my go to store !
Krista S.
Colorado Springs
I love the selection of products at Lowe’s. It is usually pretty easy to get assistance if needed. I really like that Lowe’s helps me schedule contractors through them for my home projects!
Grace L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Such a great product! I was a little weary at first but it was completely worth the buy! I would definitely recommend to any of my friends!! It’s long lasting too and I will be buying again
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's is a good spot for home improvement. Their paint and paint accessories are high quality. Some things are a bit expensive that I could find in other stores but overall its a great place.
Danielle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is our go to store for the majority of our home improvement needs. We've bought stuff from most of the departments and like that its not far from our home and the prices are pretty decent.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse