Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
AshleyJo C.
I can stay in there all day looking at everything. Makes me want to be rich and try all the showers and washers and dryers. They have pretty good quality stuff in my opinion, but in my small town we're limited to our choices.  Take money if you go, I'd recommend it!
Kelly M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We usually go to Lowe's for most if our home improvement needs. Our most recent purchase was for this marble tile that we installed as our kitchen backslash. We were able to save a good amount of money thanks to a coupon that was available at the time. We were able to get all we needed for our minor kitchen update here. We had gone to several other stores locally and Lowe's had the best selection of tiles for this project.
I think Lowe's is a pretty great store that serves the purpose of helping you find all the products that you could possibly need for all of your home and lawn/yard needs and beyond. Anywhere from a big home improvement job, down to just to just wanting to find a couple of new flowers to plant in your garden and everything else in between, you will find it here! Pretty friendly & helpful staff too! Although, I did deduct one star for the prices that I feel can sometimes be a little steep & could be a little bit more competitive.
Nimisha G.
Charlotte, NC
Lowe's is a good home improvement store and always buy my plants there from herbs to houseplants. Their prices are reasonable and they usually have good sales during the seasons. I definitely will shop at Lowes again and as a matter of fact was there this past weekend.
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
A DIYers dream! They are super helpful with any kind of home project and always willing to help you find exactly what you’re needing/talk you out of stuff you don’t need. Huge selection and fair prices! Plus if you get appliances there they deliver and install as well!
Coral P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a kid this was my favorite store and now as a homeowner it is still my favorite store. They have everything you need for home improvement. The store is huge. Sometimes it is a little tough to find an employee but they have buttons now. I will shop here forever.
Malenah C.
New Orleans, LA
Have shopped here for many many years and have yet to be disappointed! Wide range of home items so anyone can easily find what they are looking for in any one of the store they have! I have loved all the items I’ve purchased from here and the staff is always attentive!
amanda t.
orlando
I do a ton of furniture hauls. they are very helpful at Lowe’s especially when it comes to paint. I just recently refurbished a record stand and they helped me down to the feet! I also do taxidermy so they cut custom pieces of wood and carpeting for my pop up booths.
Jackie L.
It’s a mess half of the time but it’s alright if your in a hurry to get the things you need but the employees are rude to compared to the Home Depot it has variety and all but I got a pillow and it wasn’t affordable even with a discont but I would not recommend
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
This is my favorite place to get paint for my home. Val’s par is my go to brand which they carry. I also like the selection of lighting. In the spring and summer the garden center has an awesome selection! I also highly recommend the order online pickup in store via the app. Quick and convenient!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse