Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jesica G.
Westerville , OH
I feel that Lowe’s is kind of unorganized. I feel the prices at Home Depot are better and the quality of the wood at Lowe’s isn’t satisfying to me. And I think the customer service could be better.
Vanitee H.
Big Stone Gap
Lowe’s is literally my favorite place to go to pass time just because I love to imagine how my house would look like if I were rich. Everyone is always friendly at least at my store they are.
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The prices here are usually higher than Home Depot but I do usually find what I need and it’s always organized, neat and clean. Employees are usually very helpful and kind. Overall I like the store very much.
Toshua b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love going into the physical store. They have everything for home improvement and beyond. Their associates are amazing and will listen to you. They take the time to help and go out of their way.
Mariah M.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are usually go to Lowe’s when I need wood to build a project. I love that they will cut your wood for free. I deducted a star because every time I go in there it is hard to find someone to help me.
Kayla S.
Rocky Mount
I dont go to Lowes I need something specific. Every Lowes is different. Some workers are actually wanting to help while others run away from you. Lowes is all we gave near us for home improvement.
Diane B.
Buffalo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I came here once for an electric fireplace. They had s nice variety to choose from and I found one I loved. The store is a bit confusing but once directed where you need to go you can find anything you need for your home.
Emma B.
While the prices can be slightly more at Lowe’s, the quality of the items are tough to beat. We frequent Lowe’s over Menards many times because of their up to date styles and great quality plants.
Xiomara F.
Middletown , DE
I just recently remodeled my bedroom and purchased my paint from here. I wish they had the wallpapers they showed online available in store but at least I was able to find everything else I needed
Whitney U.
Oklahoma City
Customer service is phenomenal here and the prices and warranties are hard to beat. I usually by all my appliances for properties from Lowe’s. I also by my wood for speciality project from Lowe’s.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse