Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
I feel that Lowe’s is kind of unorganized. I feel the prices at Home Depot are better and the quality of the wood at Lowe’s isn’t satisfying to me. And I think the customer service could be better.
Lowe’s is literally my favorite place to go to pass time just because I love to imagine how my house would look like if I were rich. Everyone is always friendly at least at my store they are.
The prices here are usually higher than Home Depot but I do usually find what I need and it’s always organized, neat and clean. Employees are usually very helpful and kind. Overall I like the store very much.
I love going into the physical store. They have everything for home improvement and beyond. Their associates are amazing and will listen to you. They take the time to help and go out of their way.
Are usually go to Lowe’s when I need wood to build a project. I love that they will cut your wood for free. I deducted a star because every time I go in there it is hard to find someone to help me.
I dont go to Lowes I need something specific. Every Lowes is different. Some workers are actually wanting to help while others run away from you. Lowes is all we gave near us for home improvement.
I came here once for an electric fireplace. They had s nice variety to choose from and I found one I loved. The store is a bit confusing but once directed where you need to go you can find anything you need for your home.
While the prices can be slightly more at Lowe’s, the quality of the items are tough to beat. We frequent Lowe’s over Menards many times because of their up to date styles and great quality plants.
I just recently remodeled my bedroom and purchased my paint from here. I wish they had the wallpapers they showed online available in store but at least I was able to find everything else I needed
Customer service is phenomenal here and the prices and warranties are hard to beat. I usually by all my appliances for properties from Lowe’s. I also by my wood for speciality project from Lowe’s.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos