Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Nancy C.
Lowe’s online had just what I needed and I was able to get it at my door quickly. In fact, it was at my door two days before it was stated it would be. I was very pleased with my online purchase.
Jennifer W.
Milton Center
Very nice store with plasent employees.  Well lite and clean.  Need to be able to get help by employees easier.  The employees are polite.  Easy to get around the store.
Flor l.
atx
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The local lowes near me is always organized and whenever i need help finding something the employees are always there when i need it! Every isle is labeled so it is very easy to find what i need.
Sarah G.
I love going to Lowes! Everyone is usually pretty friendly and helpful. I go their for most of my home items. They have good quality stuff at a reasonable price. I definitely recommend shopping at Lowes.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is, to me, the best organized and user friendly big chain hardware store there is. I can always find what I need. They also have great deals on paint and that’s the product I use and need the most.
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
To be honest they have great things for home improvement honestly I can say I like Lowe’s better. It has good quality and stuff I purchase all my appliances ! I will definitely shop here again !
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
We buy all of our home improvement items from Lowe’s. They have the best customer service around and the best prices too. Whatever you may be looking for is probably found in that store. Great place!
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
100% recommend to Lowe’s! The customer service is unbeatable and they really do know what they are talking about. You can find anything and everything there! Prices are comparable to Home Depot.
Mariah S.
South Point, OH
They always have what we need when we’re working on things around our house!! We always receive great customer service when we’re there! It’s the only place we go for our home improvement needs!
Jennifer F.
Roaring Spring
We go to Lowe’s for all of our home upgrading and projects. I have never been disappointed in the service and their ability to find exactly what I am describing. Which isn’t always an easy task.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse