Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Karla S.
Toronto, ON
As a new home owner Lowe’s is a one stop shop with competitive prices! We just recently bought a holiday wreath for significantly cheaper than other decor stores.
Bryce P.
Chemainus
Good prices and products as well as staff that are not only helpful and knowledgeable but are also easy to find unlike some stores. If you need help you’ll get it!
Katherine K.
Toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like Lowes...but they aren't my first choice. I guess I just grow up with a specific company to go to and I head there first. Lowes is a great secondary though.
Kacie
Prince Goegre
Got 50 dollars worth of gift cards just for walking In the store. Some things are a bit pricey but quality is good. I use it to buy little missing pieces for around the house. Staff is diverse and always helpful.
Amanda M.
Sault Sainte Marie , ON
Customer service at my local Lowes SUCKS. I have had at least 3 experiences where they were even less than helpful and very unknowledgeable about any of the questions I had about their department. I bought a washer and dryer where they priced matched wrong, complained and said it was my fault and continued to whine about how they hadn't had their lunch break yet and how it was so annoying that she had to restart what she had done. On top of that...they forgot to give us ten percent off after price matching. So we had to redo that too. Loved the product I got and it came in fast, just seemed to be the staff
Ashley H.
Napanee
Lowe’s always has the kindest employees, the cleanest stores and the best prices! Not to mention the best assortment of Christmas decorations during the holidays
Lindsay C.
I love lowes. It's always very clean and just has an astmophere o enjoy being in. Beautiful items to use on home improvements and I love their showrooms. Will defiantly be using them when I update my house!
Jessica M.
I love lowes! This is my favourite home improvement store. I even go there to get my fresh cut Christmas tree at Christmas time. We recently renovated our bathroom and we bought everything from lowes.
Julie B.
London , ON
Enjoy the variety from budget to high end products all under one roof. The in stock inventory is consistently reliable and the product quality is above average as is the customer service.
Carmela C.
Our go to for home improvement items. They have a large selection of items compared to other stores and items are always in stock. Their prices are also very competitive.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse