Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Meagan H.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great store for anything you need to build or fix a project your on. So many different types of things to select. Great for DIY projects. Never leave empty handed. Great items to fix your home up as well.
Karrie F.
Oshawa
Husband uses for work frequently. Decent selection usually and ok prices. Have had some issues with products ordered for a window job will not be ordering custom Windows through them again. Too many mistakes made.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Always have a good experience at Lowes. If they don't have a product, they try to find it for me. I definitely think Lowes has better prices than some of the other larger chain stores. Would definitely recommend.
Justine H.
AUSTIN, TX
Recently purchased a simple lawn mower from lowes. Staff was ultra friendly and helpful. I knew I didn't need anything too high class and they didn't try to sell me on anything. Employees are super knowledgeable.
Jacqueline C.
Calgary , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy construction items here ! Low prices and always have what I need ! Customer service could be better . Over all the store has what everyone is looking for when remodelling a house or any sort of construction
Paige P.
Arnprior , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Firstly, I am really impressed with the customer service at Lowe's. My shopping experience is always pleasant. Lowe's is my go to hardware store above all others. I always recommend shopping at Lowe's to others.
Merari F.
En esta tienda encontrará todo lo necesario para la remodelación de su casa a un buen precio hay cosas de buena calidad estupenda que duran mucho tiempo y no hacen nada son super durable y para todos los gustos
Elle B.
Lowe's is good. Helpful people and ready to educate you. They have everything. The lighting section they have is to die! Beautiful fixtures and lamps. Amazing vanity lights and make up lights for that perfect look.
Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
I like coming to Lowe's for my home improvement needs. I love than I can find all sorts of things and their quality of items is top notch. They even have duct tape! I will definitely shop here again in the future.
Amanda T.
Lowe’s has great products and fair prices. The staff there isn’t always fantastic but we do enjoy the shopping experience. There is almost always what we need in stock. The sales are great and they advertise well.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse