Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Melissa K.
Mc Cordsville, IN
Lowe’s is a great store to go and buy home improvement items. The sales people are friendly and eager to help. We are always able to find what we need easily. My favorite time to shop here is the spring when all their flowers come in. They are beautiful and good quality.
Jesica G.
Westerville , OH
I feel that Lowe’s is kind of unorganized. I feel the prices at Home Depot are better and the quality of the wood at Lowe’s isn’t satisfying to me. And I think the customer service could be better.
Erica L.
Williamsport, PA
Anything home related you can find at Lowe’s. My favorite purchase would have to be our LED kitchen light. It’s brighter and lasts longer, along with saving energy. My go to stop for home projects.
Destiny P.
San Benito, TX
Lowe’s is a nice place to go for deals. It’s a bit hard to find help, but I usually know where I’m going and what I’m getting. It’s an affordable place to find tools and home improvement materials.
Vanitee H.
Big Stone Gap
Lowe’s is literally my favorite place to go to pass time just because I love to imagine how my house would look like if I were rich. Everyone is always friendly at least at my store they are.
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Want awful customer service with below par items? Then Lowe’s is for you! While building our home we shopped at Lowe’s for a good bit and we regret it everyday. The only thing I will buy again out of here is the gummi bears at checkout.
Christina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love shopping at this store for my everyday household supplies along as getting supplies for our house projects. Very affordable and are very good and working out deals with multiple big purchases.
Haley R.
Florence, AL
Great store! Great layout and great choice of supplies and products. I always find what I am looking for and I am always interested in visiting this store to see what cool new products Lowe’s has. I think of home improvement projects just so I can visit Lowe’s!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I definitely prefer Lowe’s over to Home Depot for their customer service and in my opinion, lower prices. Not only is the location more convenient for me but I have found that the product selection is also better.
Emma B.
While the prices can be slightly more at Lowe’s, the quality of the items are tough to beat. We frequent Lowe’s over Menards many times because of their up to date styles and great quality plants.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse