Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jazayah w.
Mississauga , ON
Love how you can literally buy everything you need for your home at this place. Indoor or outdoor and the quality is actually good. The Lowe’s by my house even has a huge garden section. Plus the workers are always in sight if you need help.
Sarah S.
It light just be our store out here but I find that often they are sold out of the products I'm looking for. I think they are far too overpriced for most items and get very frustrated trying to find what I want at a good price. I haven't shopped there often so maybe it's better now.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
Lowe's is my go-to place for home improvement anything. I have been using their Valspar paints for every room in my house. I purchased an amazing fridge there for less than any other place I could find. Their customer service could be more attentive but that's about it.
Angela M.
Coaldale
We struggled finding the product in-store that we had previously sourced online, and the employees were not a lot of help. They were unaware of the sales that were listed on the website (as valid in-store). Their costs were higher from other hardware stores when we compared pricing for our deck as well.
Allison J.
Sault Sainte Marie
I bought a patio set at Lowes a few weeks ago. It was on sale and during a save the tax event which was an added bonus. They told us it had to be ordered and to expect a few week wait time, but it came in in just a few days! Excellent service and we LOVE the patio set.
Lee-Ann T.
sudbury, ON
always had good service going into lowes, sometimes you cant find a product you are looking for but besides that they are very helpful. products purchased there have been good quality products. yes i will shop here again when i am in need of something from threre.
Vita S.
Lowe's can be very overwhelming when you go in not knowing where to start but the people working there are always ready to help with anything. The only thing I can think of to make it a better store is hire more help. I love buying my paint here when I am redoing my bedroom. Lowe's is an awesome store with countless choices for you to choose from in any department.
Yolanda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like Loews a lot. Any time I have a project for home I can almost always find it all Loews from moving boxes to plants to washer and dryer - it's there. I have always gotten good quality items every single time and always recommend them to my family and friends.
Reina E.
Lowe's is the go- to store from home improvement. I've purchases from from flooring to paint to home decor items. I absolutely love this place. Olympic Icon Interior Satin Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 29-fl oz) 74803A04
Impreet J.
Airdrie, AB
Great place to get the help you need for that perfect diy project at home. I can’t believe the help we got to instal faux wood blinds in our new home, the customer service rep was helpful. Plus we saved a ton of money this way!! Love shopping around in a Lowe’s!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse