Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alina C.
Lowes has a lot of products to choose from.  It's basically a one stop shop for home improvement. Thet have tons of brands to choose from also. The prices are pretty good and I find they have a lot of really great sales!
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very friendly staff at my location it's easy to find a person however if you don't they have that button I purchase a Dyson vacuum from them. They also do price matching with online retailers so I got the online price without paying for shipping.
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We don’t have one of these stores on my town so I shop online or if I am in a town where they have one I go shop there. They have a wide selection of products from home Reno’s to gardening to bbqing and prices army to bad.
Katt R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love going to Lowe's and checking things out if you like doing your own home improvements or just doing your own handy work at home Stephanie Lee a good place to start Lowe's and Home Depot are probably my two favorite places to go for Home Improvement stuff
Mary G.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I always make sure to stop at Lowe’s because I think they have the best quality products, as well they have great sales and price match. Usually I find trendier items there too for home decor that other places don’t have.
kaitie d.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The products they carry are actually very good and there's a lot of options, they always hav what I need and at better prices than elsewhere but unfortunately the staff could be better trained and have a better work ethic
Sar S.
Essa, ON
Tons and tons of stuff in this store. Sort of like a Canadian Tire, but a bit bigger with more variety. Pricing and quality is good, lots of store locations. Great for home improvement materials for the most part.
Talia A.
Edmonton, AB
They replaced my local Rona with a Lowe's. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Other than the fact that they don't have the "tap" option on interact. I love this place. It's close to home and I'm here so often .
Jill Z.
Waterloo, ON
I buy wooden dowels for my Macrame projects here. Good prices. Staff vary. Sometimes I have great experiences, other times staff have been rude when cutting my wood for me. It is close to my house so it works.
Sienna V.
Renfrew, Ontario
I have been to Lowe’s many times and every time I go I am pleased to see that they have whatever I am looking for and that the staff there is very courteous and helpful. I actually prefer it over Home Depot.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse