Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Lowes has a lot of products to choose from. It's basically a one stop shop for home improvement. Thet have tons of brands to choose from also. The prices are pretty good and I find they have a lot of really great sales!
Very friendly staff at my location it's easy to find a person however if you don't they have that button I purchase a Dyson vacuum from them. They also do price matching with online retailers so I got the online price without paying for shipping.
We don’t have one of these stores on my town so I shop online or if I am in a town where they have one I go shop there. They have a wide selection of products from home Reno’s to gardening to bbqing and prices army to bad.
I love going to Lowe's and checking things out if you like doing your own home improvements or just doing your own handy work at home Stephanie Lee a good place to start Lowe's and Home Depot are probably my two favorite places to go for Home Improvement stuff
I always make sure to stop at Lowe’s because I think they have the best quality products, as well they have great sales and price match. Usually I find trendier items there too for home decor that other places don’t have.
The products they carry are actually very good and there's a lot of options, they always hav what I need and at better prices than elsewhere but unfortunately the staff could be better trained and have a better work ethic
Tons and tons of stuff in this store. Sort of like a Canadian Tire, but a bit bigger with more variety. Pricing and quality is good, lots of store locations. Great for home improvement materials for the most part.
They replaced my local Rona with a Lowe's. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Other than the fact that they don't have the "tap" option on interact. I love this place. It's close to home and I'm here so often .
I buy wooden dowels for my Macrame projects here. Good prices. Staff vary. Sometimes I have great experiences, other times staff have been rude when cutting my wood for me. It is close to my house so it works.
I have been to Lowe’s many times and every time I go I am pleased to see that they have whatever I am looking for and that the staff there is very courteous and helpful. I actually prefer it over Home Depot.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos