Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Shelley A.
I love Lowe’s! They always have the best prices and the best quality of items. Appliances are high-quality and they have amazing selection. Staff at Lowe’s are always around and available to help - unlike some of the other big box home improvement stores. I buy all my appliances here!
Shelby S.
Sudbury
I’m 90% sure that Lowe’s is my husbands favorite store. We always find what we’re looking for. However, every time I go to Lowe’s there is never anyone to help you, ever after you press the help buttons in the aisles.
Cristina V.
Clearwater , FL
I like this store but service sometimes is too slow so you have to look for help... it makes my experience boring trying to find someone who can help me...they should improve the customer service... but yes I recommend shopping there because you can find many products for your home
Jazayah w.
Mississauga , ON
Love how you can literally buy everything you need for your home at this place. Indoor or outdoor and the quality is actually good. The Lowe’s by my house even has a huge garden section. Plus the workers are always in sight if you need help.
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Went with the husband for some supplies to make some small mods in the apartment. Staff were friendly and informative. They had great prices and plenty of selection. Would definitely recommend to others. No matter if you're a novas or a pro, they'll get you where you want to be.
Michele S.
We do like Lowe’s and have purchased some lighting and shower doors. We also had a kitchen countertop installed and it was the worst customer service ever and the countertop quality isn’t the best. We will continue to shop there but do much more
Research before making a purchase
Sarah S.
It light just be our store out here but I find that often they are sold out of the products I'm looking for. I think they are far too overpriced for most items and get very frustrated trying to find what I want at a good price. I haven't shopped there often so maybe it's better now.
Angela M.
Coaldale
We struggled finding the product in-store that we had previously sourced online, and the employees were not a lot of help. They were unaware of the sales that were listed on the website (as valid in-store). Their costs were higher from other hardware stores when we compared pricing for our deck as well.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
Lowe's is my go-to place for home improvement anything. I have been using their Valspar paints for every room in my house. I purchased an amazing fridge there for less than any other place I could find. Their customer service could be more attentive but that's about it.
Allison J.
Sault Sainte Marie
I bought a patio set at Lowes a few weeks ago. It was on sale and during a save the tax event which was an added bonus. They told us it had to be ordered and to expect a few week wait time, but it came in in just a few days! Excellent service and we LOVE the patio set.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse