Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lee W.
Sarnia, ON
I find Lowe's to be cheaper than Home Depot. Only issue I have with Lowe's is that you can never seem to find a person who works there when you need assistance. If you do happen to come upon someone who works there, they're usually already busy helping another customer and they sure don't make an effort to radio another team member to come help.
Rose M.
Brampton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Husband and I were doing renovations and of course I would go to the hardware stores. Last thing I bought at Lowes was a hanging light fixture for my kitchen. I liked the display they had and lady staff advised there were sold out. I was kinda upset because they were different from what we were owned. So bottom line. The lady staff sold me the floor model with a discount. I was very pleased.
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I remember when Lowe's first moved I to our area and I though of it as a second rate Home Depot, but I have grown to prefer it. I slowly discovered that if I did a quick price comparison online between the two stores, Lowe's usually had the lowest price on items. I will say that certain things are more expensive at Lowe's, but it's usually because they are only offering the higher end options, so the quality is technically better too. I still split my shopping between the two stores, but Lowe's is definitely worth considering for any project.
nancy m.
Sarnia, Ontario
I can always find what i need at Lowes! prices are fair. The quality is great and alot of helpful people to help you out when you need it! We bought our windows there and it was a great experience and they arrived sooner then expected! Yes i would shop there again!
Sarah D.
Oshawa, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great store for home improvements. I find their prices are a bit higher then other home improvement chains. They do have awesome sales on their flooring and appliances. I always check around for the best deal. The staff at are local store are helpful and knowledgeable
Kayleigh D.
Ridgeway, ON
Lowe’s always has anything you need regarding household. Anytime we need anything for fixing or even adding on it’s the place to go. Can be expensive but if you check out the flyer it’s pretty handy with the sales they have. I have one in my town and it’s great.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love shopping at Lowes . I have one located 5 minutes away from my house . My favourite time to go is around Halloween and Christmas. I'm obsessed with decorations and I tend to go a little crazy lol So lowes is great because they always hAve Super cool , interesting and different types of decorations . I just Purchased a twinkling snowman last week and I love it so much ! I also like to go for any home improvement type items I may need . I recommend this store because the staff of great and it's a clean store .
ava d.
Surrey, BC
i recently just build a new home and bought all the appliances from lowes. They had a wide variety to chose from and there prices..there prices were best out of all. There we lots of employees helping out and it was pretty easy to shop.
Kylee D.
Qualicum Beach, BC
Lowes is a great place to go to for all your home improvement needs. All the workers there are very helpful and willing to assist you at any time. They have a great selection of products and their fairly reasonably priced as well.
Zorys R.
Caracas
There I get everything absolutely everything I need to keep my home nice.

From design products, to tools to improve and remodel my spaces.

I have had the opportunity to bring products to my country and I love them.

I recommend it
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse