Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Desiree M.
Chenango Forks, NY
Always find what I need at great price. Helpful staff at hand to help with any questions. I usually have my husband go as I'm not as familiar with the store as he is.
Kelly B.
East Amherst, NY
I prefer to shop Lowe’s online because you can never get someone in-person to help you in the store.
Tamrah O.
Marquette Michigan
Good for any home improvement things you may need! Could definitely carry more items though.
Elva J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
always have great customer service when walking in and leaving the store, everything is nice and neat. Dont have any trouble going in to find what i need since everything is already in place.
Sierra H.
Saint Albans
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great place to outfit your house and get all your building needs! They also offer a military discount!
Jaime F.
Associates are usually friendly and helpful, and when something goes wrong, managers offer a reasonable solution. Sometimes inventory is not accurate online, so we have gone to the store only to find they are out of stock.
Amanda L.
Mount Pleasant
We have remodeled our 1930’s bungalow and most of it came from Lowe’s. You get great products and amazing service.
Ashley D.
Jefferson City
Lowes most always has friendly helpful staff and I have found them to have the best prices verses the other home improvement stores out there.
Milagros R.
What product I don't see anything, but I know is a good store I like this store to buy summer stuff...like flower and things for summer
Alison T.
Cookeville, TN
Love Lowe's! Never disappoints me when I'm looking for anything for the fridge, washer/dryer and ANYTHING for the house.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse