Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
rachel k.
Hanover
Love this place. I could walk through this place and walk out with 20 project ideas. Im told I can get wood cut there but I can never find someone to do it.
Jaime B.
Elverson, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great store. Lots of hardware and building supplies. It is closer to me than Home Depot so that is why I like it best. Good prices and great home items.
Kortney M.
Peru, IN
Lowe’s is perfect for when you’re trying to settle into a new home or revamping the one you have. They have tons of options on flooring, door knobs, and even full kitchen sets. The staff are all very friendly from my experience and I almost always find what I need!
haley H.
Lake Havasu City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s always has everything you need for any home situation. The staff is always super helpful
Austin I.
peoria
I like Lowe’s and it’s layout. Very easy to find everything I need even when I don’t work a trade job.
Madison A.
Evansville
My husband and I go to Lowes for just about anything we need for our new home and our new backyard!! Always affordable!
Kayla S.
Rockledge, FL
We love shopping here to get all the supplies we need for our home. We especially like the garden center for the plants we have. I love plants and they are very knowledgeable about everything there.
Reem
Very things for homw you can find it. Very good quality. Storage items are my favorite. Affordable .
Mariah M.
La Plata
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best place if you are wanting to add a porch, addition to your house, garden area, or anything else. We used all of their lumber to build my grandparents porch and it came out amaxing. They also have the best help and returns if anything doesn't work.
Erin S.
Mound City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Normally has a good variety of what we need. Prices are good. Great contractor program.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse