Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Shauna J.
Green Bay, WI
Affordable, and great selection always have what I’m looking for! Never let me down with customer service or selection! I can always find a great deal!
Jessica S.
Ilion
I love Lowe’s! It’s my first stop whenever I’m doing any home improvement. The staff is alway so knowledgeable and helpful.
Emily B.
Cleveland, GA
I really enjoy shipping at Lowe’s for house supplies, paint, etc. Lowe’s has many things to choose from hardware wise & they also have an amazing garden section! I recommend this store to anyone that needs supplies for building a house or just to find good paint!!
Hannah S.
Ithaca
Lowe’s is a great store and works hard has making everything easy to find. I’ve had a lot of luck shopping here for all of my projects and really appreciate how helpful all of the in store associates have been during any of my visits to any of the departments
Courtney H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My husband shops here mostly, but they always have everything we need at a decent price! We come here whenever we need home improvement items. Great customer service and always helpful! Will shop ever again!
Skylar T.
Seneca, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Lowe’s for when I need some home improvement. Whenever something breaks or if I need something new for home this is where I go. I also love looking at their outdoor stuff like the sheds and little barns.
Heather G.
Kerrville, TX
If I need it for my home then Lowe’s usually has it and I appreciate that. I recently went in for a washer and dryer and left with the set that day for cheaper than anywhere in the area.
Nakiesha H.
Summerville, SC
I go to Lowe’s for all my home needs. They are a little pricey but their merchandise are good quality. They have a good warranty on their products. Some of the things you can get a little cheaper at Walmart or target. Good store to shop at.
Mallie F.
Leander, TX
The store is clean and people are helpful. It is more expensive than Home Depot, which makes me drive the extra miles for big purchases. I’ll get the little stuff at Lowe’s though.
Ashley M.
California
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love our local Lowe’s. Most of the time the staff is very helpful, however, sometimes you get people who have no idea where stuff is. The lines normally move pretty quickly at checkout which is always nice when you are in a rush.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse