Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sarah D.
Good prices, close to my home. Pretty good customer service there. We can get pretty much whatever we need there.
Kate C.
New Berlin
Easy to get to. Easy to find what you need. Friendly help. Reasonable prices. We buy a lot of paint there!
Lauren V.
This is the only close home improvement store near where I live with a wide selection of products. It can be difficult to find help or people highly knowledgeable in specialized departments.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has great prices and they do not support Neo Fascists. They are not envolved in politics that affect the people who makes them rich lives and put customers first. No to home depot, Lowes has my buissness everytime.
Tammy C.
I like Lowe's home improvement stores. They usually have what I need, great prices and friendly associates to help point you in the right direction.
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
I recently visited Lowes to purchase an air filter for our home A/C and to get ant spray. They were out of stock for just about everything and the employees (when you were even able to locate one) were less than helpful!
Ashley P.
North Las Vegas
Lowe’s is a great place to shop and get my home needs all in one! The experience is great and the employees are super friendly and nice! Sometimes they don’t alway have what I needed.
Jayne A.
Alpharetta, GA
Lowe's and Home Depot are quite comparable in my opinion.  One may be better than the other depending on what you are looking for.  I was recently shopping for closet accessories, and Lowes had a much better variety than Home Depot.
Katie W.
Bremen, IN
Lowe’s is always and will always be my go to place for home improvement. Employees are always helpful and items are always fairly easy to find. Or if you’re like me and know exactly what you’re looking for, look online and check if they have it in stock at your store and if they do, it tells you right where to find it, and i absolutely love that.
Janiza B.
south america
Friendly employees and very helpful. They helped me pick beautiful paint, my walls look amazing i reccomend
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse