Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
We’ve been remodeling for 5 flipping years already and Lowe’s always has what we need, 6 months interest free options and they honor Veterans by giving them a 10% discount all the time on all purchases.
I’ve never had any problems at Lowe’s. We frequent the store for all of our lawn care and home improvement needs. Our favorite product is the Valspar paint which we have used in every room in our house.
Lowe’s is usually a fairly quiet store. Sometimes it’s hard to fine an associate to help you. They do have a large variety of home improvement items. I can usually find everything I’m looking for there.
I bought my water filter thing from there with warranty and everything! It was a good price and good quality! I’ve had no problems with it. I shop here and at Home Depot too! I will always shop here! :)
Lowe’s is friendly store to go to. I’m a female so they don’t judge and try to get one on me. They point me in the right direction. I typically go here for keys though. They have a lot of cute options for home keys that I love.
My husband’s toy store! Lowe’s is a wonderful company who has products available or will go above and beyond to get them to you. The downfall is their price point which is higher than their competitors.
I use lowes for most of my home improvement projects. Love the products, but the prices can be a bit high and it is often difficult to find someone who works there that knows what they are talking about
When updating my home I always stop here to see what amazing deals I can get. I’m always looking for paint and can always get it at Lowe’s for a very reasonable price. The employees are also very kind.
I don't really like the customer service at my local Lowe's.. It is hopefully different at other stores. This is just the closest place to get the things I need for gone improvement... So I suck it up.
Lowe's always seems to have what I want when I need it. Price wise I would say they are a little higher than other places but being able to get exactly what I need makes it worth the little extra cost.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos