Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Cindie D.
Great selection of tools to outdoor supplies to anything needed for home improvement.  Their gift idea selection at Christmas that they put out is makes great gifts for the DIYourselfer in your family.  They also have a large selection of holiday lights and decorations.  Riding mowers, BBQ's you name it you can find it most likely if it entails home improvement of any kind.
Autumn P.
Mobile, AL
Love Lowe’s! Awesome store! Every home item I need is there and the employees are always helpful!
Ashley W.
Dennison
Lowe’s is great for home improvement supplies and the staff where i go is always helpful, i do think their home decor and what not is on the pricey side but they’re always easy to work with!
Amber B.
Colorado Springs
I can always find the items I need for my house here. Prices great and home improvement made easy
Kristyn F.
grosse ile
Love Lowe’s. So much better than Home Depot. I have now gutted a condo and a house and they had all my needs.
Cece S.
Hemet
Have bought many a tool and building equipment from lowes.  Also have used their flooring service and large appliances. Found the value of tools to be good and service very helpful. Love that they have a nursery  as well.
Melissa P.
Whitesville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great store with amazing selection. I just wish the prices weren't near as high as they are. If they were a bit cheaper I would gladly perform more home improvements more often
Hindz L.
los Angeles
Just moved into our first home and Lowe's is the place to go for anything that you need to fix up your home. Tiles, paint, gardening, lighting, you name it they have it.
Sue H.
Dublin
Pretty much anything you'd need in one place for home improvement, repairs or upgrades.   Hours make sense, locations are convenient, a must have for any neighborhood!
Princess E.
It was awesome and amazing and it was a great time with the pool pool and a great time
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse