Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Gloria R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good customer service, generally easy to find things and workers are always more than helpful.
Lauren K.
One of our go to places for all home improvement projects. Also really love their plant selection.
Audrey M.
Lowe’s is great. They have virtually everything you need when it comes to home improvement. Their prices are quite good and they have a nice variety of items available.
Win C.
Salem
A more user-friendly vibe in-store than Home Depot. Helpful staff (though there are generally fewer of them than there need to be, at least at customer service).

The in-house brands, particularly for vanities, are a very good value. Sherwin-Williams paint, not so much, as you can almost always get a better price per gallon at a Sherwin-Williams store using S-W's almost-always-available coupons.
Angel B.
Union City, MI
Lowe's always has what I am looking for. They have great prices in comparison to other local stores and run great deals. I shop at Lowe's often. The customer service cannot be beat. Everyone is so helpful and willing to do what it takes. I would recommend Lowe's for your home improvement needs.
Ashleigh C.
Lowe’s is ok but I much prefer Home Depot.
Lowe’s always seems to not have some of the better brands for items, it might have better prices but I question the quality of some things.
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
I recently visited Lowes to purchase an air filter for our home A/C and to get ant spray. They were out of stock for just about everything and the employees (when you were even able to locate one) were less than helpful!
Ammy S.
W Hempstead, NY
I enjoy going to Loews. I feel like my store is always clean, there’s always someone willing to help me and the deals are good.
Tawni L.
Blossburg
I love shopping at my local Lowe’s here in Mansfield, Pennsylvania. There’s always someone there to help to answer my questions when I need them. Lowe’s is a great home improvement store and one that I would highly recommend. The staff are friendly and know what they are talking about in most cases.
Alexis S.
Georgetown , OH
I buy a lot from here wood, ceiling fans, lights, paint. Will definitely eat going back.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse