Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always clean and organized. Staff is friendly and helpful. I don’t go there usually for big items, but I love their garden center. They have a great variety of plants and trees and knowledgeable staff
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The associates are always polite and we’ve always been able to find what we’re looking for. All their aisle are labeled and convenient. Will be going back to this store for home improvements supplies.
Sarah R.
Jacksonville
Lowe’s is my choice for home improvement shopping. The prices are affordable and the employees are typically very helpful. It is not hard to find what you are looking for. I enjoy there garden center.
Allee R.
Orlando, FL
While I don’t need home improvement supplies very often I usually go to Lowe’s when I do because I know I can ask the employees questions with out judgement or they trying to scam me out of more money
Tori L.
Indianapolis
It’s Lowe’s, you’re going to get exactly what you expect. I wouldn’t say it’s the best, I wouldn’t say it’s the worst. Just don’t go in thinking you’re going to be hand-held to make the best decision.
Morgan L.
Travelers Rst, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s has everything you need! They have great prices and always have what you need readily available. This is where I go for any home improvement supplies and projects. I will continue to shop here.
Sarah W.
Des Moines
The employees are always amazing. I recently bought a new double oven gas stove and the gentleman helping me was awesome. He set up the delivery and they even moved the old stove to the garage for us.
Susan W.
West Oneonta
Lowe's has good products at reasonable prices. They will also deliver and install appliances for you. That in itself was a win for me. I am also impressed with the variety of products that they carry.
Lola C.
Camden, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use to go to Home Depot for our renovation stuff but once we saw that Lowe’s have better prices and same quality, we shot over to Lowe’s and we haven’t looked back since! Even delivery was perfect!
Abbie C.
I’ve never had any issues at Lowe’s - the staff are always friendly and eager to help. Their teams did a number of floor installations in my family’s home - no complaints about the process or the individuals!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse