Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Michelle T.
Glenshaw, PA
Lowe’s is a great place to shop for those who need a little extra help with home improvement. Everyone is super helpful and the layout is easy to follow. My husband and I purchase all of our planting needs here, from flowers to shrubs.
Bennett B.
Tennessee
I think Lowe's has all anyone's home improvement's needs. But, they are not very helpful when looking for products.
Shannon O.
Gulfport, MS
Lowe’s is a great store for home improvement. If they don’t have something in stock, they’ll get it for you. Very nice and knowledgeable employees. I frequently go to Lowe’s.
Allison F.
East Leroy, MI
I absolutely love Lowe’s for home improvements. Whether it’s paint, patio furniture, lighting, flowers, carpet, you name it. I’m never disappointed with the customer service and they always have what I’m looking for, in good quality and competitive pricing!
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
Not a huge home improvement person right now.  I don't really have a home to improve.  I still rent.  But whenever I needed something it seemed ok.  Quality was good. flowers are great! i bought some of those and didn't kill them!lol that's always a plus
Jennifer E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can not go in here for 1 item that's for sure. I can always find something that I need or want from here. They have the best selection if flowers! Holiday decor always goes on sale early and good priced. Workers have always been helpful and friendly.
Laurel M.
Lowe’s employees are always friendly and helpful. Everything seems to always be well stocked. They carry anything a person would need aside from groceries and health/beauty products.
Kate P.
Gahanna
Great product great service says nearby locations are easy to access great for a quick projects
Brianne P.
Piqua, OH
Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse is terrible at contacting customers when their product(s) come in. Some employees are nicer than others.
Lauren K.
One of our go to places for all home improvement projects. Also really love their plant selection.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse