Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Home and garden is my favorite thing to buy for. From shower heads or refurbishing tools, lowes has it all!
Seeing as though i work here.. This store is amazing. I love the brand i love the company. I love love love This place. Everyone should shop at lowes.
The stores are always well stocked. They always have friendly, knowledgeable employees. And great holiday decor!.
Yeah, I didn’t have a good time here. My grandma and I went to find her a washing machine and they had higher prices than Home Depot which surprised me. Not to mention the workers were being very racist to my grandma because of her accent. My aunt had a similar experience before. Do not recommend at all.
Returns from online take forever. Quality control is horrible I have purchased many things online and most of them turn out to be broken. Not impressed
I am in lowes probably two times a week. We love the staff at our local store they are so helpful and knowledgeable.
We usually go to Lowe's for all of our home repair needs. My husband works in construction & his company has an account with them so it is natural for us to shop there personally. Their prices are about $1.00 cheaper than Home Depot, which eventually adds up. Our most recent purchase was our washer & dryer set & we have yet to ever see them on sale for what they were when we bought them. We were truly blessed to find that deal.
My husband owns a construction business and we always go to Lowe’s. Not only for convenance but also it affordable.
Always a quick trip in and out for DIY supplies. They have a Saturday program for children under the age of 12, I think, that teaches them to build simple things and/or grow things with ease. My son used to love the kids' workshops... my nephew won't go near them.
Has a lot of what you need for your home but they can be a little pricey. Which on something’s I don’t mind
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos