Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Seems to have everything my husband needs and alot of things he doesn't need lol. Have tons of holiday decorations from them too.
I like Lowe's home improvement stores. They usually have what I need, great prices and friendly associates to help point you in the right direction.
Lowe’s is my go to for home improvement. They provide free quotes on installation jobs, and the staff is always so knowledgeable and helpful. They also allow dogs which is great!
Bought some paint, at first the customer service with the paint associate was rude because he totally ignored what I wanted he just wanted to state what he wanted. But the paint turned out amazing.
Lowes can be really hit or miss, and it really depends on the staff and management. They generally have good selection and prices are average. As someone who has worked at Lowe's, the customer experience really depends on who is working, if they've taken the time to stock and organize their area, etc
Love that you can find anything you’re looking for easily. I’ve also never run into anyone who isn’t happy to help. My go to home improvement store.
Different options for anything you may need in your home. Can go here for lights, paint, tubs, sinks, flooring, tools, decor. The staff is very nice, friendly and helpful whenever I go in. Always great to get samples
I usually go to this local store called the restore for all my home improvement needs. I do however go to lowes when the restore doesn't have what I need. Lows is the only chain home improvement store within 70+ miles from me. They are a bit overpriced and expensive but they are a good store.
We’ve always had great support at Lowe’s. We recently repainted the interior of our house and the exterior shutters. We got a lot of useful advice about paint colors and what we needed to get the painting done. If you don’t like your paint, you can even return it!
They're always quick to help me when I need help finding something in store. Quick shipping when I order online
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos