Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kara B.
McCordsville , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like shopping at Lowe’s, but honestly, with, Menards and Home Depot at cheaper price points for the same stuff and being within minutes of each other, I find myself not going to Lowe’s as often. They do usually have a good variety of outdoor plants, at a medium to high price, but sometimes what I find at Lowe’s I can’t find at Home Depot or Menards. I will say that I’ll continue to shop here, but I’ll definitely check cheaper stores first.
Kylie P.
Hot Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband owns a construction business and we always go to Lowe’s. Not only for convenance but also it affordable.
Lauren B.
I have trouble finding stuff here. No one is ever available to help. The setup of the store and where things are doesn’t make sense to me, but other than that, it’s fine. It takes me longer to find things here than at Home Depot which makes me prefer Home Depot.
Tish T.
Mount Airy
If you are building a project or remodeling your home Lowe's is the place to go. They have everything your looking for and if you can't find it yourself the is always a worker around willing to help you with any questions you may have
katie k.
La Vergne, TN
I love that everything is available here. We have their credit card to, be careful in spending it, they’ll give you a deal from time to time of like 12 year no interest shimmy, but make sure to pay it off before the end of the year cause the interest is crazy!! Other than that, I love shopping here for house supplies.
Eva A.
Modesto, CA
Again one of my moms favorite hardware store. She buys things to make the house better here. I recommend if you like decorating and making your house look beautiful.
Paulette B.
Clever
I always find what I need at Lowe’s. The employees are very friendly and helpful.  It is affordable and they also give veterans discounts.  I love to shop there for outdoor plants in the spring and summer I would totally recommend shopping there
Amy D.
We like Lowe’s. They are close by and usually have what we need. Their selection is sometimes limited but if they don’t have it the other home improvement store does.
Vivian F.
I love Lowe’s ! They have great prices already but the also price match with their competitors. They don’t want to lose a customer. The people that work there are so helpful and nice.
Vinita U.
Lowe’s always has a clean and inviting atmosphere with fairly affordable prices. I use this store often for my home improvement needs and have found that their prices tend to be a tad higher than its competitors, but not unreasonable. Their customer service is 80% on par; on several occasions, I have found myself waiting for help after asking for it even though I see employees standing around idle and chatting with each other. With that said, the selection is great, their staff is knowledgeable, and they have convenient locations. I would recommend shopping here for home improvement needs and wants.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse