Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Monika M.
1118a pegasus loop corpus christi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I live that they offer military discount and the staff is always friendly. Super clean store and my number one place to go for any gardening or wood working things.
Bri C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like Lowe's better than Home Depot because to me it seems like their stuff is slightly higher quality. However, there isn't one very closely located to my house so we usually end up running to HD if we need something quickly.
Hindz L.
los Angeles
Just moved into our first home and Lowe's is the place to go for anything that you need to fix up your home. Tiles, paint, gardening, lighting, you name it they have it.
Erin S.
Mound City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Normally has a good variety of what we need. Prices are good. Great contractor program.
Ericka J.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought a pression washer machine recently, when we were at home my husband opened the box and realice that some parts were missing, so he called the store and told them about it, not problem he went the next day and they even order the missing pieces due it was the only one was left. Somehow they were nice and helped!
Maggie N.
I’m a plant addict and Lowes’ plant selection and pricing is always the best. They could use a larger and updated table leg section their current section is only a half high wall that’s 5 foot wide. Their employees tend to not know where stuff is a lot.
Tara K.
Brooklyn
Lowe’s is a great store to shop at. Not only do they have just about everything you need but they support out military and that is fantastic!
Natasha B.
Coeburn , VA
We love our local Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse. It is clean. Aisles are wide. Easy to find things. Customer Service is amazing. We rarely do nit find what we are looking for. Add in that they are willing to special order items and it’s an all around great store.
Destiny G.
Houston
We tried to return a product that only they sell and they told us to call the manufacturer. The manufacturer told us they couldn’t help us at all.
We also bought a dryer from here and they forgot to tell us we needed to buy the plug separate.
Shiann P.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This store is nice. I don’t shop here often but when I do it doesn’t disappoint. Reasonably priced. Sometimes it’s hard to find workers to help but that’s really the only down fall.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse